Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

lazy comparison to make and totally disagree.

Although a central midfield of adam and nolan would be slow, he would be a first class central midfield addition to the squad.

His fitness and workrate have vastly improved since his rangers days and his delivery and vision is top drawer.

I have watched him develop since his rangers days, where I really didnt rate him, and feel he would be an ideal signing for us.

We need added quality in the centre for squad depth and with someone like tiote behind him, he would thrive.

Plus, bonus if his contract is up soon!

would be a great piece of business to pick him up on a freebie and sell guthrie on for a nominal fee like, strengthen our midfield options big stylee.  He's their captain aswell isnt he? would help the leadership of team if Nolan is injured etc... which has been a big problem when he's out of side.

think hes too important a player for blackpool to give up in January like but would be tempted to atleast get on the blower and offer 1-2m+guthrie+Ranger on loan for rest of season.  there trying to buy bradley wright phillips so surely they'd be tempted by nile.

Guest Roger Kint

I got a feeling it may be Puncheon. I dont know why.

Can we sign him if hes on loan at Millwall or does that end soon?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Linked with Djibril Cisse. I'd love him here!

Ideal

Would love him to score the winner in the derby!