Everton 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 18/09/10 - post match reaction from page 36

Dave

Guest sittingontheball

Looked like we've signed two good uns. At the same time!! Great team performance too.

Fantastic moment of class that deserved to win a game. They had the odd chance at the end but their new star boy should have walked on a clear as day pen. So ferk them!

Howard Kendall, Mike Parry, Barry F***ing Horne, John Lennon, Joe Royle, Robert Carlyle. Kevin Radcliffe, Andre Mariner, Peter Reid, Andy Gray, David Moyes, Mockey Owen, Tom O'Connor, Wayne Rooney and Freddie Starr,  Your boys took one hell of a beating today, one hell of a beating.

I fucking love Tiote and Ben Arfa. Over the fucking moon.

Great play also from Enrique and Colo. And well played to Krul coming on like that and making some solid saves.

I know we all handed Tiote MOM early on, but I have to say that I thought Barton might have deserved it as well, had an immense game

Don't know if it's been said already but.. Paul Merson you fucking prick!! How many times did he want to shout over a issed chance?? Especially that Fellaini chance at the end, screaming like it was a goal, then we've got to go through the whole description of the move before he tells us he sent it over the bar. Cunt.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Spent the game getting rid of some virus on my laptop, how did Tiote + HBA play? Team performance? Any other comments-

Cheers :thup:

Very happy with this result!

Don't know if it's been said already but.. Paul Merson you fucking prick!! How many times did he want to shout over a issed chance?? Especially that Fellaini chance at the end, screaming like it was a goal, then we've got to go through the whole description of the move before he tells us he sent it over the bar. Cunt.

"Ohhh....erm...th....e...erm...chan..no hang on....ohh yeah it was a chance for Evert-Fellani he's missed, missed a sitter! Oh my word, I can't believe it, it's over the bar, Newcastle, well...oh my, what a miss...still 1-0 Jeff"