Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Shame really because he looked like he could be a decent player at one point. Seem to remember him having a really good game against Bordeaux in the EL. He even had a run of games where it looked like he was our best crosser of a ball!

I thought the update might have been he is an awesome centre half but totally wrong.

He would probably be good a couple of levels down. Might be even better for him to move to a less physical league abroad or something.

I don't think he's a bad player but needs the right kind of system to suit his abilities. Think he'd do fine at a Championship side with a big man in the box. Gestede or someone similar. Or let him join AFC Wimbledon and watch him whip balls in for Akinfenwa.  :smitten:

Can't believe he's getting a new Chance and Vuckic who starred for Rangers is with the reserves.

Majority of Rangers fans weren't that fussed on Vuckic.  Lazy, greedy and hid in a lot of games.

Really? I used to check on a Rangers forum and they loved him.  Doesn't always give a true view though I guess.

He is physically inadequate at this level without any of the requisite technical abilities to overcome it. Personally, I have never had much hope for him, but the time has clearly been up on his stay at NUFC for a couple of years. There is no reason for him to be languishing here at the age of 24. I have more hope for Vuckic to make it as a top flight player somewhere in the world, but there is also no reason for him to still be at this club.

Can't help but wonder what happened to this guy, mind. Start of 2012/13 he had a run in the side, got something like 3 assists in 3 games. Everyone was saying he was dangerous, quick and added some much needed width. Then we had one of our appalling runs that year, he was out the team, went to Birmingham and was more-or-less forgotten as an NUFC player. Another victim of the Pardew regime or just not good enough?

Can't believe he's getting a new Chance and Vuckic who starred for Rangers is with the reserves.

Majority of Rangers fans weren't that fussed on Vuckic.  Lazy, greedy and hid in a lot of games.

Really? I used to check on a Rangers forum and they loved him.  Doesn't always give a true view though I guess.

yeah 8 goals in 17 games isn`t too shabby as a return for a lazy greedy player. I read that Rangers wanted to keep him but the Slovenia coach didn`t want him playing in the Scottish 2nd div

He does show some ability, but I think he's just too small to be a defender at this level. He either needs to be pushed into the midfield, or move to a different league.

Maybe he could be used as a Kevin Sheedy type of left sided midfielder. I don't really think he's good enough, but he does have a decent cross on him.

• 2 weeks later...