Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

He should be on the bench in more or less every game to give us an alternative left sided player, whether defensive or attacking. A plethora of 6ft non-scoring strikers really isn't necessary. Especially if you are going to play them on the wing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Glad to see him back involved- our most promising youth prospect imo. Would love to see him and Santon on the flanks at some point.

Guest neesy111

Did fuck all, as expected.

Glad he got a 45 mins, mind.

He did more than most of the others who were on the pitch for 90 mins mind.

Thought he worked his arse off tbh, did well.

Still absolutely tiny though, looks ridiculous in comparison to everyone else. Doesn't bottle anything mind, if anything he probably chucks himself about a bit too much to make a point.

Was a rare positive for me.

Still absolutely tiny though, looks ridiculous in comparison to everyone else. Doesn't bottle anything mind, if anything he probably chucks himself about a bit too much to make a point.

I only watched the first half yesterday, so missed Fergie coming on. But from what I have seen from him in previous cameo appearances and when he played left back, is pretty much what your post was about. I reckon he should see much more game time in place of some of the others who look like they just don't give a sh*t.

Like him really much and was so happy to see him get some game time, which he from now on should have planty off. He did ok in the circumstances after all. wished he should go for it a bit more, but not that fussed. Though he put in two really good crosses, but it was just none in the box.

Couldn't really do much yesterday (understandable given the scoreline and Spurs' dominance). A couple of decent crosses in though.

Was nice to see him get a runout mind.

Interesting, thought it was looking like he would switch to ROI.

Got no chance of playing ahead of Duff & McClean.

What, ever?

Duff is the Irish golden boy...McClean is a much much better player than Ferguson. Ferguson is now by default N.Ire best player.  :lol: