Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Just shows what someone able to cross with his best foot can do. So fucking obvious and simple, yet week after week we set up wrong and look ponderous and shit as a result.

As Skirge says, get Ferguson on to start. Either at LW for Jonas, or LB with Santon switching to the right.

The only player who'll actually put in a cross.

He's the only player who can though, as the rest of them are playing on the wrong side.

Santon, Jonas and Ben Arfa all only have the option to cut back inside or else try to shank one in with their worst foot.

Ferguson looking good is for the same reason Anita looks good at right back - He's on his correct side, and can do what fullbacks and wingers are supposed to do. Yes, really world-class players can make playing on the wrong side work a-la Maldini, but we've not got any world-class players. We've got good players, but they're completely hamstrung by being stuck on the wrong sides of the pitch. Ben Arfa's our closest to a world-class player, and he can make a go out of being out on the right, but the rest look turboshit.

It's not the players fault, I genuinely believe that we'd look far better by just swapping them round.

Said it before and I'll say it again: unlike the other kids who generally flutter between OK at times and bloody useless, not once has he looked anything but an extremely positive addition to the team. Time to start.

Agree with this.

Really ambitious, willing to take people on out wide (something Jonas won't do anymore :() and has a precious left-footed delivery on him. Also has a good brain, from what I've seen.

Guest bimpy474

Funny our only winger who can cross doesn't start yet so called wingers who cant cross do. Makes playing 4-4-2 with widemen ridiculous if thats the case.

Guest bimpy474

Is he to lieght weight to be a fullback ?

I think so but he should start Left midfield for me, his last two subs appearances deserve a start.