Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Needs to improve his crossing and final ball, but hopefully it'll come with time. Although, we're still waiting for that time to come with Obertan.

He's way better than the baldie, though, and has at least time and potential on his side.

I like him a lot, tbh.

Needs to improve his crossing and final ball, but hopefully it'll come with time. Although, we're still waiting for that time to come with Obertan.

He's way better than the baldie, though, and has at least time and potential on his side.

I like him a lot, tbh.

I thought his crossing and final all was quite canny  :dontknow:

• 2 weeks later...

This should be the year where he lays claim to the left wing back slot and Santon switches to his more natural right side.

We need to get offensive width, bomb forward and go for it.

Im sick of watching teams take the initiative and biting my nails untill the final whistle hanging on to draws or slender leads.

Lets start battering the baastads.

With Ryan Taylor's injury I guess Ferguson just got one place closer to the first team. I'm sure he'll get games in the Europa League, Capital One Cup and FA Cup. Whether that's at Left Back or Left Wing we'll see.

It has to be left back, as that's the position we haven't strengthened so we can only assume the club see him as our left back cover. We have loads of options for left wing already.

• 4 weeks later...