Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Man United and Liverpool are kind of respectable imo although I greatly dislike both, teams like Chelsea and Man Citeh aren't so I'd say I hate them. Villa are just c***s, who aren't that much different to us in terms of club, but the fans are horrible little wankers.

I also hate teams like Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, who I consider to be small-time ikea clubs. Stoke are football spoiling wankers and they should play in the handball league not football. Wolves are similar apart from the throw-in thing.

Blackpool have a bit more about them, and I genuinely hope they do alright this season providing it's not at our expense - Holloway is mint.

WBA are an irrelevance to me, as are Birmingham and Everton. 'Spurs are again, similar to us as a club but their fans are w***-splats.

I have always thought West Ham are scummy fuckers (their fans) but their club and the way they play is canny - their like a less likeable version of Fulham.

S*nderland don't even warrant an explanation.

Arsenal and Fulham are the only two teams I remotely like in this division tbh, apart from us obviously, and apart from those that I think are irrelevant - I hate the vast majority of this division.

:lol:

what's funny, pumpkin? xoxox

Man United and Liverpool are kind of respectable imo although I greatly dislike both, teams like Chelsea and Man Citeh aren't so I'd say I hate them. Villa are just c***s, who aren't that much different to us in terms of club, but the fans are horrible little wankers.

I also hate teams like Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan, who I consider to be small-time ikea clubs. Stoke are football spoiling wankers and they should play in the handball league not football. Wolves are similar apart from the throw-in thing.

Blackpool have a bit more about them, and I genuinely hope they do alright this season providing it's not at our expense - Holloway is mint.

WBA are an irrelevance to me, as are Birmingham and Everton. 'Spurs are again, similar to us as a club but their fans are w***-splats.

I have always thought West Ham are scummy fuckers (their fans) but their club and the way they play is canny - their like a less likeable version of Fulham.

S*nderland don't even warrant an explanation.

Arsenal and Fulham are the only two teams I remotely like in this division tbh, apart from us obviously, and apart from those that I think are irrelevant - I hate the vast majority of this division.

:lol:

what's funny, pumpkin? xoxox

;D

:gayfight:

Sunderland, Spurs and Liverpool. Think they've overtaken Man U in the spoilt b******/whinyfan/gloryhunter stakes...close though. Glory hunters piss me off more than anything and it may be the media reaction to spurs than a hatred of spurs themselves but i like to see them fail. This Liverpool stuff is hilarious.

Sunderland are a strange one. Have a mix of hatred and respect.

Sunderland, Liverpool, Stoke. First 2 were a shoo in for obvious reasons, had to think a bit harder about the 3rd.

Pulis just seems to have not taken them any further, and I feel the potential was there. Was impressed at how they consolidated their place in the league and it seemed like he was building on it, turning them into a quality team. But as VI said on the first page, he leaves the players that actually have flair on the bench and keeps his team of bruisers. What's the point?

My Sunderland hatred is more of a pantomime hatred really.  Some of their fans are right cock-ends but I'm sure the same can be said for some of ours.

yep same here.

spurs - the media loving them to bits. signing waddle, gazza, fox, ginola and ferdinand from us. signing modric and woodgate (although looks like we dodged a bullet there) they just annoy me a lot as a club. and they've got f***ing twitchy  :harry: in charge too

sheffield united - not on the list but the whole west ham tevez affair really pissed me off, they just couldn't accept that they'd played s**** all season and deserved to go down. they got their money in the end i think but they still like to whinge on about it. and i can't stand neil warnock or kevin blackwell either. i hope gary speed does well there but i can't stand them. and they played in red and white stripes  :angry:

Don't really hate any clubs. I didn't even really dislike Spurs until Harry took over. Him I do hate.

Don't even hate Sunderland that much, I just have to play along with the comedy hatred of them because it's expected. I give them virtually no thought unless it's derby weekend.

Lot of votes for Stoke, are they generally worth hating? Shows significance by hating them, I don't believe outside of Stoke they have any.

Recent result probably played a part in their number of votes. Stoke aren't worthy of my time.