James Perch

James

Ive been thinking this since the start of the season, he barely looked championship quality if we're honest. Someone answer me what chris sees in him to play him above raylor?

I really cannot think of the last time we had a player that clearly wasn't up to standard and persisted in playing them for this length of time. Its bizare.

Hes been fucking shocking since he's been here like, was it a lookalike playing for forest when he kept Jonas Quiet all night..

Thing about Jonas is that he is a bit unpredictable in terms of the direction he moves on a bad day. Perch was probably just bambi-ing around and just happenned to be accidentally tracking him.

In all seriousness, with some of the anger and expletives of my invective subsiding... he's more than had his chance. I generally don't agree with comparing the profession of football to regular jobs (because they are so far removed), but if you fucked up at work as many times as him with such high stakes you'd justifiably be let go, doesn't matter how old you are.