James Perch

James

Yes, but he needs to be taken out of the firing line as his confidence is shot to hell. Guthrie drifting inside left Perch exposed and N'Zogbia took him apart. The boo-boys definitely have their new target and have done since the Man United game.

Not if it can be helped BUT as bad as he was again I still say the same thing... He had no help infront of him.

Guthrie will NEVER EVER stay wide, Routledge will not track back ri much.

All that said mind I still hate the bag of shite.

Ive been thinking this since the start of the season, he barely looked championship quality if we're honest. Someone answer me what chris sees in him to play him above raylor?

I really cannot think of the last time we had a player that clearly wasn't up to standard and persisted in playing them for this length of time. Its bizare.

I think Hughton saw his pace and got sucked in by that. At Newcastle it's a quality we lack through the side, but the player has to have some ability as well. Taylor's better going forward but I still think Perch is a better defender. He needs to be rested though, then I wouldn't be surprised to see him come back looking a lot better. Ryan Taylor hits a nice cross but he's a shocking defender.

I don't think he was entirely to blame today, playing a CM in front of him was asking for trouble. Guthrie offered him no help going forward or back.

He is a bad player though, at least he looms it in the Prem so far.

I would personally give Taylor ango for the moment, then ultimately make S Taylor our first choice RB.

Guest michaelfoster

Simpson, Saylor, Raylor, Tavernier. All better options

Having Tavernier at right back against a PL team would be like locking a young boy in a room with Gary Glitter, they would both get raped.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No point getting on the guy's back during a game, no matter how bad a performance, it won't instantly make him better. If anything it'll make him worse, not only for that game but for future games too. We're terrible for getting on player's back when they go tits up, we never support them.

Should really have been finding his feet in the reserves, but RB has been a crisis postion hence he's already got so many games. The strange thing is he has all the physical attributes for a good RB, but not the mind.

Simpson, Saylor, Raylor, Tavernier. All better options

Having Tavernier at right back against a PL team would be like locking a young boy in a room with Gary Glitter, they would both get raped.

Worse than Charlie Zog did to Perch today?

As much as my addition of young Jimmy was an exercise in hypebole, it is remarkable that no one pulled me up on it for a page and a half...?

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful player. Complete liability. Wouldn't wish him playing for our own worst enemies.

If he never played for us again, I would celebrate.

what did you expect when we bought him ?

Dreadful, dreadful, dreadful player. Complete liability. Wouldn't wish him playing for our own worst enemies.

Hadn't really seen him play, was pleased we signed him as was clearly the player Hughton and Calderwood wanted as they'd been tracking him for months and I trusted their judgement especially as Calderwood was his ex manager. I was in the wrong to do so.

Hadn't really seen him play, was pleased we signed him as was clearly the player Hughton and Calderwood wanted as they'd been tracking him for months and I trusted their judgement especially as Calderwood was his ex manager. I was in the wrong to do so.

you get nowt for nowt in this world

you get nowt for nowt in this world

You realise that we paid a 7 figure fee for him?

Yes, but he needs to be taken out of the firing line as his confidence is shot to hell. Guthrie drifting inside left Perch exposed and N'Zogbia took him apart. The boo-boys definitely have their new target and have done since the Man United game.

He wasn't even in position enough for Zog to take him apart, most of the time he was nowhere to be seen!