West Ham United 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/10/10 - post match reaction from p20

Dave

Guest neesy111

Pathetic fans, saw quite a few coins and bottles land near me (in the front row).  Amazing how they called us fat bastards when most of the fans near the toon fans in the corner were very large indeed.

Pathetic fans, saw quite a few coins and bottles land near me (in the front row).  Amazing how they called us fat bastards when most of the fans near the toon fans in the corner were very large indeed.

your reputation preceeds you neesy.

Colo, Enrique and Tiote. Love them all, Williamson gives me a bit of a stonk too tbh.

If that fat cunt would spend some "proper" money we really could put together a very good side. It's a bit sad that all of our better players are defensive minded (get aids De Jong).

Guest neesy111

Clearly, didn't like my right-wing views, or my spellings.  Not sure which :lol:

Clearly, didn't like my right-wing views, or my spellings.  Not sure which :lol:

happened to me at leicester, didn't like my left wing views or my haircut.

Guest Roger Kint

None, West Ham are the worst premiership team I've seen for quite a long time.

In what way does that make Collison a bad player?

I was answering the previous question :lol:

He has been injured since March and wont be back til the new year, to any normal person that would make any reference to West Ham's poor displays pointless when discussing individuals like him. But never mind you just naively ignore that mate.

What land are you living on, this is a thread about the West Ham game.  Not just one player  :idiot2:

What land am i living on? Not sure where to start there considering you answered a question about what players we could buy lol. To say none because they have been crap(even though he hasnt been fit to play) shows your idiocy not mine or or that too simple to comprehend in the land you regularly live on?

You assumed I made a comment about a player, when i was talking about the team in general.  Get your facts right first.

Jesus man its in black and white your answer to the question 'Who would you take from West Ham' was NONE. The fact is you said you wouldnt take any West ham players at all. I dont need any more than that do i?

For some reason this season when we've been going 1-0 down i don't feel 'fuckshit we gon get bummed in the face', like i used to in the last few season up here. I got a lot more confidence in us fighting back.

It seems to be the only way that we can win.

Eh? Everton 1-0, Villa 6-0. I'm sure we didn't go 0-1 down in either of those games.

Ye divvn't understand.

If West Ham go down and we stay up who would people look to steal?

I'd take Behrami, Parker, and look to try and get Obinna on loan.

Behrami and Parker for sure. Don't know if we could get Obinna for loan. I think Inter intend to sell him if they can. I'd take him in a flash, though. I'd take Cole, Piquionne, and Noble as well. Barrera is interesting. I'd like Hitzelsperger of Stuttgart form at NUFC for sure, but I don't think he had a good time with Lazio and his latest injury seems serious.

Overall, I think they have a better team than us in every facet except defense and goalkeeper. Club is just in a mess, though.

If West Ham go down and we stay up who would people look to steal?

I'd take Behrami, Parker, and look to try and get Obinna on loan.

Behrami and Parker for sure. Don't know if we could get Obinna for loan. I think Inter intend to sell him if they can. I'd take him in a flash, though. I'd take Cole, Piquionne, and Noble as well. Barrera is interesting. I'd like Hitzelsperger of Stuttgart form at NUFC for sure, but I don't think he had a good time with Lazio and his latest injury seems serious.

Overall, I think they have a better team than us in every facet except defense and goalkeeper. Club is just in a mess, though.

:dowie:

Behrami looks a pretty poor player and simply does not look good enough for the premiership. seems most west ham fans would agree.

Parker has his strengths but was invisible against us and is exactly the sort of midfielder who i'd expect to play for a side near the bottom of the table. i think in Barton and Tiote we already have better players than him.

Obinna - good squad player and exactly the type of player we need, if not exactly top quality.

I like cole but he would cost a lot imo and in Carroll we already have a similar type of player. do we really want to spend close to £10m on another average target man-esque striker? no.

I like cole but he would cost a lot imo and in Carroll we already have a similar type of player. do we really want to spend close to £10m on another average target man-esque striker? no.

Yeah, there's no point in bringing in players who are of a similar level to the ones we've got. From that point of view, the only one I'd sign from Saturday is Upson, and that's not based on that particular performance.

In terms of future potential, I like what I've seen of Junior Stanislas though. He's one I'd sign.

On a semi-serious note though, it seemed bad form to lead him away via an exit located on the edge of the Chicken Run stand, rather than the one by the corner flag. That gave local muppets ample opportunity to chuck abuse and various objects at him, and for one middle-aged woman to spit in his face. Just the sort of warm East End welcome that 2012 Olympians can expect.

Lovely.

Made a nice change to get a pint nearish the ground for a change

Aye, was a decent pub as well.

Where did you go? We normally go to The Queens when we're down there.

Was called The Central, couple of minutes from the ground.

I'm sorry like, but i was at the match, and found that there was probly more cockney mags than geordies who had travelled down. The songs sang didnt even sound like geordies. Wasnt impressed at all. For us winning the game, and playing very well, 1 of the worst atmospheres i've witnessed

I'm sorry like, but i was at the match, and found that there was probly more cockney mags than geordies who had travelled down. The songs sang didnt even sound like geordies. Wasnt impressed at all. For us winning the game, and playing very well, 1 of the worst atmospheres i've witnessed

Was ok for an atmosphere, bit better than the Chelsea game (some of that was poor for a team 3-1 up at the league champions...maybe people were in shock?). Then again, each to their own, seemed to be an older crowd at this game compared to Citeh, for example.