Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sky's intro on Sunday, anyone?

FLAMES

EXPLOSIONS

2 CITIES

CARROLL

BENT

ENRIQUE

BENT

BARTON

BENT

HUGHTON

BENT

NEWCASTLE

BENT

?

Man steps on the moon....9/11.....Diana's death.....The King is Dead.....Kanye West at the VMAs.

These are all moments that transcend time. Moments that change the world forever. Where were you? Where were you?

This Sunday, LIVE ON SKY SPORTS we'll bear witness to another of these iconic moments. A moment you can look back on and say "I was there, I saw it on Sky Sports - in 3D".

The earth stands still as Africa, Asia, North America, South America, Europe and even Antartica all fix their eyes on one 52,000 seated, cantilever roofed cathedral.

Your grandkids will talk about this day; your great grandkids will talk about this day; your great great grandkids will talk about this day forever and ever and ever.....the day that NEWCASTLE faced SUNDERLAND.

Ford Super Duper Apocalyptic Thunder and Lightning Sunday. LIIIIIIIVE!!!

After reading that RTG forum for 10 minutes, I'm proper up for this now. What a bunch of fucking fools, I hope we destroy them and Bent has a stinker.

Waste of space, one man club. The sooner we put them in their place, the better.

Guthrie shouldn't start. Not ever. Never let him start a game like this. It hurts to think about it.

Tiote - Barton in the middle. Anyone but Guthrie on the right.

Is this post a joke?

Assuming I've not missed anything by not reading the last page - no.

The post's a joke, alright.

And I've had an areet week Ronaldo, get away. :lol:

i cant believe im reading that thread, man. its so painful but its hard to look away. they're determined that we think we're everyones 2nd favourite team, which is nonsense. they've formed a stereotype of 'the geordie' and stick religiously to it. in fact, this often seen view of 'the geordie' is the biggest myth in football.

Guthrie shouldn't start. Not ever. Never let him start a game like this. It hurts to think about it.

Is this post a joke?

In what way? Since when has he been good enough for the Premiership?

He's like a mass manufactured central midfielder. Alright all round ability with absolutely zero stand-out qualities.

Is this post a joke?

In what way? Since when has he been good enough for the Premiership?

He's like a mass manufactured central midfielder. Alright all round ability with absolutely zero stand-out qualities.

He shouldn't play because he's just coming back from injury and has shown nothing yet to oust others from the team.  Not yet.

That post's a joke because it's completely dismissive in a way that takes no account of that the facts at hand.

He was one of our better players last year.  He's not fully fit at the minute.  Others are.  He's not much worse than the alternatives, nowhere near as much as you're implying anyway.  The post's a joke because it does a complete disservice to a player that's done a canny job for us since we brought him in. 

To say "Guthrie shouldn't start, not ever"... well you get the point, it's a joke of a post.  If Barton has one of his regular off-days on Sunday then I doubt you'll notice the difference between him and a half-fit Guthrie, mate.

I work with a few mackems and get on well with them most of the time but they have been unbearable this week.  I'm sick of hearing how they are the in-from team, they're 1 point above us so where is this form?  I keep hearing how they are going to beat us 3-0 and we’re going to be s***, I’ve hardly said a word to them but I will make their lives hell next week.  I can’t stand that side of them; they have massive chips on their shoulders.  They are a s*** club from a s*** town with s*** fans and I don’t care that they are currently well supported, they are s*** deluded fans.

They live out our stereo-type of being deluded fans.  Yes they’ve won a trophy more recently than we have but what they did was a fluke and they needed a Geordie to lead them to that trophy.  They were a second division side who performed above their quality level and have never looked like doing anything since.  Peter Ramage has probably played in Europe more than they have.

I can honestly say that in all of the games in my life time between us both home and away; they’ve been a s*** set of fans.  It’s like a global gathering of retards that have all come together in one place for a few hours.  I hate these bastards with a passion and I can’t understand how people can live so closely yet be so different to each other.

Guest Heneage

I think both sides have their numpties, one of my good friends is a Sunderland fan, and he speaks a lot of sense even when it comes to them and us.

I think both sides have their numpties, one of my good friends is a Sunderland fan, and he speaks a lot of sense even when it comes to them and us.

I don't doubt that some are OK, the majority who will be at St James' will be far from it.

Guest Heneage

Aye it's sad that both sides still have such a proportion of fools tbh. I've never felt comfortable calling them scum I was talking to a taxi driver tonight from down south, and he said it's a bit weird considering it's just 90 minutes. I kind of agree tbh, I want to beat them for sure, and am desperate for the bragging rights. By contrast to the mate mentioned above, a lad I played football with, will post at least 3 Newcastle stories a day followed by negative comments all ending with FTM.

All of my in-laws are mackems therefore it is imperative that we win, especially given where we actually live!

There's nothing better than being able to feel smug, you'll not even have to say anything to them.

All of my in-laws are mackems therefore it is imperative that we win, especially given where we actually live!

There's nothing better than being able to feel smug, you'll not even have to say anything to them.

If we win I'm just going to put the bairn in a little Newcastle shirt and take him for a walk :smug: