Newcastle United v Sunderland - 31/10/10 Live on SkySports HD1 1:30pm

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I can't belive one of them said there was no decent Newcastle messageboards. This site is ten times better than ready to go. Just look at the facts More Users, 30 comments a page (something i like about this forum), good moderation, better posters (imo, though i will accept i may be looking at this point through NUFC tinted glasses) more supporters from other clubs, better threads(mainly because we know the difference between a post and starting a new thread and also the genius of threads like football in paint, lush lasses and internet jocularity), ready to go looks a bit tacky as well, imo.

This is the best forum I've seen on the net, by a distance.

I can't belive one of them said there was no decent Newcastle messageboards. This site is ten times better than ready to go. Just look at the facts More Users, 30 comments a page (something i like about this forum), good moderation, better posters (imo, though i will accept i may be looking at this point through NUFC tinted glasses) more supporters from other clubs, better threads(mainly because we know the difference between a post and starting a new thread and also the genius of threads like football in paint, lush lasses and internet jocularity), ready to go looks a bit tacky as well, imo.

This is the best forum I've seen on the net, by a distance.

Obviousely i agree. Though i don't post on there toontastic is good aswell.

And on the point of nerves, yes i am nervous i can't undrstand how any one can not be nervous with tomorrow being such a big game and there not being too much difference between the two teams in terms of league position and with our home record of late.

You seen the Gold forum on RTG? Some quality threads in there.

Aye, they deserve commending for this like

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=489139

that sarnie looks fooking beutifull

And on the point of nerves, yes i am nervous i can't undrstand how any one can not be nervous with tomorrow being such a big game and there not being too much difference between the two teams in terms of league position and with our home record of late.

That is a good sarnie. Fair play to them (still a shit forum).

Two cats on a shirt is a classic as well- worst football song I've ever seen :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=12129

Watching the highlights of our 2-0 win (when Owen got 2) from a couple of years back- my god I feel sick just watching it. Can't imagine what tomorrow will be like...

But the roar of noise when Owen scores that header is just incredible! No other game in the country has this sort of intensity, no way.

Guest firetotheworks

Watching the highlights of our 2-0 win (when Owen got 2) from a couple of years back- my god I feel sick just watching it. Can't imagine what tomorrow will be like...

But the roar of noise when Owen scores that header is just incredible! No other game in the country has this sort of intensity, no way.

I would say Man United v Liverpool, West Ham v Millwall are close.

The Old Firm obviously too if we include Scotland...which we don't.

Newcastle online = Most Online Today: 171. Most Online Ever: 734 (September 22, 2010, 09:51:22 PM)

SMB = Currently Active Users: 853 (288 members and 565 guests) Most users ever online was 7,041, 31st August 2010 at 06:13 PM.

Football365 was responsible for football in paint, not this board.

These are the facts, but please feel free to ignore them.. :pow:  I'm sure you will.