Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

You took the piss out of us today, by far the better team, no doubt about it, you won the game fair and square

and deserved it! well done. you Black an white Bassdads!!!.. O0 ..... :tickedoff:....... :weep:

Fair play to you mate, took some big balls comin on here.   :thup:

Guest The_Scoreboard

Best day for years :clap2: have been nervous since i got up this morning but all that disappeared on the 25th minute. Outstanding performance by all the team (think Krul was dodgy at times tho :rolleyes:) Must have used up all of my text allowance today, texting all my mackem mates i feel like going in on dayshift tomorrow unpaid just to wind up some more mackems c***s :celb:

When?

Nowt too drastic, a few poor kicks and holding onto the ball when good outlets were available. That might have been good play to hold the ball up, its just I like us to push and push whenever we get the chance.

Haha I'm sat on the train back down to London and a lad in a Sunderland shirt just got on at Durham.

He's getting loads of stick, lads going up to him going "here mate, gimme five man, gimme five, howay" with their hands up. :lol:

:lol: Brilliant.

Haha I'm sat on the train back down to London and a lad in a Sunderland shirt just got on at Durham.

He's getting loads of stick, lads going up to him going "here mate, gimme five man, gimme five, howay" with their hands up. :lol:

;D ;D

Another point who the f**k is rating Henderson at £20m? Worst player on the pitch by a mile.

His crossing is absolutely atrocious.

I'm not just saying that after this game either, he consitently fails to deliver from wide areas.

He's a good central midfielder though, usually.

Guest elbee909

You took the piss out of us today, by far the better team, no doubt about it, you won the game fair and square

and deserved it! well done. you Black an white Bassdads!!!.. O0 ..... :tickedoff:....... :weep:

Bassedas left years ago, was my first response. :)

It'll take a few days for me to take in and for me to be able to comment sensibly about it today. I've never experienced anything like this in all my days of being a football fan. To be 5-0 up against the team you want to beat the most and watch us pass it round against their 10 men is just the thing that dreams are made of.

I have no words. Yet. Just unbelievable.  :frantic:

Special mention to Barton though. I'd be surprised if he's not in the next England squad.

Not a chance.

I'm not so sure.Carroll and Nolan won't be far away either.If Gareth Barry gets in then there really is no hope for England,the way he's played since he went to Citeh.