That little lad who was mascot today

Pilko

Anyone see his interview on ssn

David Craig: what do you want to do when you're older ?

mascot: (pause) you're job.

David Craig: My job, why ?

mascot: Because i'm better than you.

;D

:lol:

I didn't want to be the first to say it in fear of a backlash but being that Dave opened the door already... I thought he was a cocky little charva that'll no doubt be stealing cars in a year or two.. funny like but give it a year or two and he'll def have an ASBO!  ;D

I didn't want to be the first to say it in fear of a backlash but being that Dave opened the door already... I thought he was a cocky little charva that'll no doubt be stealing cars in a year or two.. funny like but give it a year or two and he'll def have an ASBO!   ;D

Only one teenage pregnancy away from an ASBO.

I didn't want to be the first to say it in fear of a backlash but being that Dave opened the door already... I thought he was a cocky little charva that'll no doubt be stealing cars in a year or two.. funny like but give it a year or two and he'll def have an ASBO!   ;D

Only one teenage pregnancy away from an ASBO.

What already? He's only 8! haha

He's a fucking kid lads.

Just because he's not a shy lad doesn't mean he's a dick now or ever will be.

He might very well grow up with a lot of humility and self control. He was a mascot for the team he's obviously loved for his whole life. 8 years old!

Fuck me...

Seriously. What the hell is going on? Blame Sky for constantly going back to an eight year old.

He's a confident little bugger, couldn't shut him up when interviewed. His Dad was also interviewed and had the same rambling way of talking.

Just been on SSN acting the little bugger on Grey's Monument. Cheeky little scamp.

How can you be that much of a cock at 8, man?

:lol:

He's a fucking kid lads.

Just because he's not a shy lad doesn't mean he's a dick now or ever will be.

He might very well grow up with a lot of humility and self control. He was a mascot for the team he's obviously loved for his whole life. 8 years old!

Fuck me...

tbh even his friend didn't seem to like him. ;D