Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Sunday 7th Nov (1.30pm) live on Sky

joeyt

Same team, have a go at them and try and rough them up a bit, see if they fancy it after their long trip during the week. One thing we do have right now is a very big team, not a single player in our team from last Sunday I'd class as being slight.

Our midfield isn't going to get anywhere near theirs, so I think we should get players behind the ball. Arsenal find it difficult to break down a packed defence because they tend to rely on passing the ball through the middle more than the aerial route via the flanks.

Their central defence doesn't look strong at the moment, so with Carroll and Shola I'd fancy us to score. It's a question of keeping them out at the other end.

Unchanged team. They haven't been playing all that well at home, lets have a real go at them.

Carroll and Shola up front are a real handfull as they are either bigger, stronger and better in the air than most center backs or usually quicker than the few their not. It really puts teams on the back foot as they struggle to cope. We hold the ball up so well now with the twin towers and bring others in to the game very well too. Carroll strugled to do it all on his own. Shola is playing well for the team and shares the responsibility, its worked brilliantly thus far.  The up and coming potentially good Nile Ranger has to be on the bench as the understudy imo, Lovenkrands clearly isn't up to this level from what i've seen thus far.

Barton against all expectations seems to be thriving in his new spacious role on the right and drifts in well, Nolan is suddenly twice the threat and twice the player playing behind two big strikers, Tiote is playing brilliantly, Jonas, Enrique, Colo and Willy as good as ever and so far even Simpson seems to be doing well as is Krul. 

The talk about getting rid of CH is laughable as what he's achieved thus far is a minor miracle. We could have got a top european manager and its doubtfull they could have got the results CH has thus far. Then again this is NUFC we are talking about so anything is possible. MA messed it up with Keegan, he could do it again.

Have a go i say! If we press them the correct way they will find it hard to get space and time to play their style of football, but we will have to be smart and press them as a unit. If we let them play their own way and we are too passive it's not a question if they will score, more about when.

Its always the way with the Gooners you gets tuck in they back off.. so many of their players bottle a 50-50.. walcott would bottle  70-30 in his favour, am not saying give them a kick just do not let them settle on the ball, we have to be off the mark straight away with a high tempo.

It's all good and well saying you had a go at against Villa, us and the Mackems, but Arsenal are far superior to Villa, us and the Mackems. Playing open against them is suicide. They are guaranteed to create a few chances even if your defence and midfield are packed and working at 100% - don't give them any more encouragement. You have to be realistic here.

Result in this one is irrelevant, it's not one we need to win to stay up so let's go there and have a go. Same team, same formation and we've got a fighting chance of scraping a result but after Sunday I'm really not that bothered.

It's all good and well saying you had a go at against Villa, us and the Mackems, but Arsenal are far superior to Villa, us and the Mackems. Playing open against them is suicide. They are guaranteed to create a few chances even if your defence and midfield are packed and working at 100% - don't give them any more encouragement. You have to be realistic here.

We've got Kevin Nolan man silly billy.

We aren't exactly cavalier though, we're just playing 4-4-2. We need to occupy Arsenal at the back and in midfield as much as possible IMO... yes we will probably get beat, but that will happen anyway.