Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

"He's got to drink his piss now, fucking hell he has to drink his own piss"

I was shouting that at my wife when that goal went in. She wondered what the fuck I was going on about. Then I explained, and now I have just shown her SSR's picture. Even she thinks it's funny.

Get it down yer sunshine, you'll like it.

"He's got to drink his piss now, f***ing hell he has to drink his own piss"

I was shouting that at my wife when that goal went in. She wondered what the f*** I was going on about. Then I explained, and now I have just shown her SSR's picture. Even she thinks it's funny.

Awesome post

I was shouting that at my wife when that goal went in. She wondered what the fuck I was going on about. Then I explained, and now I have just shown her SSR's picture. Even she thinks it's funny.

:lol: I was celebrating the goal and nearly came out with SOME LAD FROM THE INTERNET HAS TO DRINK HIS OWN PISS! Thankfully I hadn't had enough pre-match alcohol.

:lol: I was celebrating the goal and nearly came out with SOME LAD FROM THE INTERNET HAS TO DRINK HIS OWN PISS! Thankfully I hadn't had enough pre-match alcohol.

:lol: Same. I really had the urge to shout the thread title in the middle of the pub.

I was at work during the match, walked through the door at home and my brother (who isn't even signe up here) jumped out of his chair and went "Messi has to drink his own piss!" :lol: I love life sometimes :lol:

Just watched the highlights again and his chicken dance, I wish someone managed to contact him (facebook, twitter etc..) and asked him to do a drinking celebration, maybe acting out pissing into a glass before drinking.

Alright lads. I don't post on here much but i've been watching this saga closely waiting for nolans 8th.

Anyways, about ten years ago a mate of mine who was in the royal marines at the time wapped his cock out in the pub, pissed in a pint glass and drank it. Apparently this was all the rage up at arbroath or wherever it was he was based at the time.

The trick is to drink about 8 pints first, by that time what's coming out is closer to beer than piss. And presumably being two sheets to the wind distracts you from the fact you're drinking your own piss.

Good luck with it anyway, Messi.