Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Some of the mercenary cunts celebrating with so little gusto. :blush:

:thup:

Yeah, it was such a weird muted celebration. They probably celebrated more signing their contracts.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

What a cock Samir Nasri is. :lol:

He is a douche but there is actually one decent thing he is doingand that's giving his £10,000 pounds he won today to a  children's charity. I know that's like 10p to him it's still a decent gesture.

What a cock Samir Nasri is. :lol:

He is a douche but there is actually one decent thing he is doingand that's giving his £10,000 pounds he won today to a  children's charity. I know that's like 10p to him it's still a decent gesture.

Yeah, no doubting that. He still could do with a good punch mind.

2 min left to score 3 - 2.... looking at at city fans throwing their shirt in anger when score was 1 - 2.. so how much plastic their fans are. Too bad the Arabs didn't go to much classier football club with great fans.. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Asynnd7CIAAbER_.jpg

Part of me wants to believe he's a plastic fan and didn't know what that meant.

Nah he just a massive cunt.

In answer to the question, I like Kompany, Hart, Yaya Toure and Aguero. Also, their shade of blue.

How can you like Hart? Comes across as a massive bellend.

It must be awesome to be a Man City fan today. To win it like that; things will probably never get any better in terms of the level of ecstacy.

We'd all love to be in their position.

If you believe in karma, it's probably some small payback for Man Utd rubbing their noses in it for goodness knows how long. I can't imagine how depressed I would be if Sunderland had been winning title after title.

In answer to the question, I like Kompany, Hart, Yaya Toure and Aguero. Also, their shade of blue.

His dad was class though...

http://www.tonyhart.co.uk/images/tonyartist2.jpg

Does he? I just like that he has confidence and is really good.

It must be awesome to be a Man City fan today. To win it like that; things will probably never get any better in terms of the level of ecstacy.

We'd all love to be in their position.

If you believe in karma, it's probably some small payback for Man Utd rubbing their noses in it for goodness knows how long. I can't imagine how depressed I would be if Sunderland had been winning title after title.

to spend best part of a billion and need a last second winner, f*** me, mourinho got sacked for not winning in style after spending less.

even worse for football than chelski winning it.

Please Mr Platini, stand your ground, otherwise the games f***ed.