Manchester City

OzzieMandias

Don't mind City at all actually, fair play to them, well done on snatching it away from the ManUre (c&nts) O0

As has been mentioned, Aguero, Kompany, Yaya etc, all sheer class.

Plus I absolutely detest ManU so the fact their noisy neighbours have gatecrashed the party is sweet in my book.

First of many hopefully (just to slap it up old whiskey-nose) :laugh:

Guest Chubby Jason
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s320x320/179711_10151722476640383_682980382_24282102_389691118_n.jpg

Tevez said: "I got carried away in the excitement of the moment and I certainly didn't mean any disrespect to Sir Alex Ferguson, who I admire as a man and a manager."

:lol:

Guest Tyson

Would anybody take a huge offence if Bellamy took the piss out of Souness, with a similar type of display?

I wouldn't.

Guest Tyson

Would anybody take a huge offence if Bellamy took the p*ss out of Souness, with a similar type of display?

I wouldn't.

Bit different like.

Putting Tevez' public display into context. It was in response to Fergie's well aimed & barbed 'over my dead body' line. A public declaration ( amounting to player and club X won't achieve much from here on), or put-down jibe, has well & truly bitten SAF on the arse. From that moment SAF painted a bullseye on his chest, in the event of City (and Tevez) winning a league title.

Fergie's original comment in the press, as a put-down, is not dissimilar to Souness' 'Dyer will score more goals than Bellamy' jibe. There's a difference when comparing the goals achieved, and what the players' would be having a crack at. However if Bellamy ever decided to display a similar placard (ie. My goal total vs Dyer's total of f*** all...... Nice one Graeme), as a  premeditated act, i would'nt take offence to it at all. Bold & premature put-down statements have a habit coming round full circle,  just like this one offered by Fergie, and the many by Souness.

Tevez is a complicated player to man-manage, and has gotten some deserved stick during his time at City. But as to the public  furore created over this incident. There's alot of people frantically running around with their moral compass' calibrated to the extreme setting. Tevez wasn't exactly lynching and setting fire to a red-nosed prop (complete with United replica kit) from a lamp-post, while draped in KKK gear (in sky blue colours). 

Guest BooBoo

Would anybody take a huge offence if Bellamy took the piss out of Souness, with a similar type of display?

I wouldn't.

Worst. Comparison. Ever.

:lol:

Would anybody take a huge offence if Bellamy took the p*ss out of Souness, with a similar type of display?

I wouldn't.

Bit different like.

Putting Tevez' public display into context. It was in response to Fergie's well aimed & barbed 'over my dead body' line. A public declaration ( amounting to player and club X won't achieve much from here on), or put-down jibe, has well & truly bitten SAF on the arse. From that moment SAF painted a bullseye on his chest, in the event of City (and Tevez) winning a league title.

Fergie's original comment in the press, as a put-down, is not dissimilar to Souness' 'Dyer will score more goals than Bellamy' jibe. There's a difference when comparing the goals achieved, and what the players' would be having a crack at. However if Bellamy ever decided to display a similar placard (ie. My goal total vs Dyer's total of f*** all...... Nice one Graeme), as a  premeditated act, i would'nt take offence to it at all. Bold & premature put-down statements have a habit coming round full circle,  just like this one offered by Fergie, and the many by Souness.

Tevez is a complicated player to man-manage, and has gotten some deserved stick during his time at City. But as to the public  furore created over this incident. There's alot of people frantically running around with their moral compass' calibrated to the extreme setting. Tevez wasn't exactly lynching and setting fire to a red-nosed prop (complete with United replica kit) from a lamp-post, while draped in KKK gear (in sky blue colours). 

I'm with you and your context is right. Anything that puts Fergie in his place is always welcomed, despicable man!

Guest BooBoo

Nonsense frankly.

Ferguson played a pivotal role in Tevez's success in England. He won quite a few trophies at Man Utd and then promptly pissed them off for more cash. To hold aloft a sign saying "RIP Fergie" was completely out of order. He's not a complicated player to man manage, he's just a greedy ungrateful arsehole.

Don't mind City at all actually, fair play to them, well done on snatching it away from the ManUre (c&nts) O0

As has been mentioned, Aguero, Kompany, Yaya etc, all sheer class.

Plus I absolutely detest ManU so the fact their noisy neighbours have gatecrashed the party is sweet in my book.

First of many hopefully (just to slap it up old whiskey-nose) :laugh:

This. Fucking ecstatic they pipped manure to the title.

Nonsense frankly.

Ferguson played a pivotal role in Tevez's success in England. He won quite a few trophies at Man Utd and then promptly p*ssed them off for more cash. To hold aloft a sign saying "RIP Fergie" was completely out of order. He's not a complicated player to man manage, he's just a greedy ungrateful arsehole.

Before you shoot your mouth with "nonsense", you'd do well to ask some Man Utd fans whether they think Fergie mistreated Tevez in the last few months at Man Utd. There's a reason why the fans were cheering his name to get Fergie to put him on when he was on the subs bench. Many Man Utd fans still disagree with Fergie selling him off but then Fergie has a track record of selling off any players that show even the slightest sign of dissent (Beckham, Stamp...etc) and just like in the Tevez case, this selfish act of putting his ego before the interest of Man Utd usually comes back to haunt him. If there ever was a Saddam Hussein in football it has to be Fergie!

Urgh, that club is just vile. I can't deny that i found it a tad satisfying, the way they pipped Manu in the last minute, but they're rotten winners who've won it in a rotten manner.

Guest Tyson

Nonsense frankly.

Ferguson played a pivotal role in Tevez's success in England. He won quite a few trophies at Man Utd and then promptly p*ssed them off for more cash. To hold aloft a sign saying "RIP Fergie" was completely out of order. He's not a complicated player to man manage, he's just a greedy ungrateful arsehole.

Back in the day (when Man Utd were the top dogs on the domestic transfer scene) Man Utd & Fergie played up to the 'mercenary' trait often. I recall their attempt to coax (tap-up) a young Viera from their biggest rival - a player who Wenger rescued from the bench at Milan, and soon a domestic medal winner & French international. Didn't stop Man United & Fergie hoping that Viera would be a greedy & ungrateful b****** did it. And Man Utd were duly reported to the FA for that. They (Fergie & Kenyon) weren't angels themselves, during that particular era.

Fergie, over the years, has been the undisputed king of the mindgames in England - both with his players & fellow rivals in the management game. But when he inferred that Tevez & City would never win a title (while he was alive & kicking, on his watch at Utd) with his egotistical 'over my dead body' put-down, he left himself open for an eventual rebuff. With the balance of power shifting towards the sky blue half of Manchester, Tevez has probably been chomping at the bit waiting for the appropriate moment of reply. Fair play to Tevez. Fergie lost this round.

Prostitute of a club getting fucked by a rich Arab while their star player wipes his arse on their shirt. A hollow triumph.

Can't wait until the Arab gets bored with his poodle, all the mercenaries fuck off and they're back to 12,000 gates and oversized inferiority complexes.

BBC:

Carlos Tevez refuses to apologise to Sir Alex Ferguson over RIP sign

Manchester City's Carlos Tevez says he will not apologise to Sir Alex Ferguson over the 'RIP Fergie' sign he held at City's Premier League title parade.

The Argentine striker's club have already apologised to the Manchester United boss over the incident.

Tevez said: "It seems like Ferguson is the president of England.

"When he speaks badly about a player, nobody says he has to apologise but when someone comes out with a joke, you have to say sorry. I don't say sorry."

Accusing the United manager of having "said the worst about me" in the past, Tevez added: "There's no relationship at all between me and Ferguson."

Tevez man  :yao: