Newcastle vs Fulham - 3pm, 13/11/10

Decky

You could probably count the number of meaningful touches Lovenkrands has had this season on one hand. He's totally anonymous these days, has bugger all impact on games.

Really hope I'm wrong, but it looks like a fucking awful decision from Hughton.

Difficult to disagree with that. The still somewhat unknown propsect of Xiscov(or even out of position Routledge) must surely be worth a punt over the near-definite nothingness of the recent Lovenkrands - but we don't know the facts.

Hope Hughton is ITK anyway (I should hope so!). ;)

AC9 going to have a hard day up against Hangeland. Come on leaps and bounds at Fulham. I remember the first time he played at SJP he looked uncomfortable in his own skin nevermind on the football field.

Who would take set-pieces if Guthrie didn't play?

That must literally be the only reason he is on the park. Would rather have R Taylor in that case since he chips in with goals and good deliverys, just fuck all else.

injured i think

Who would take set-pieces if Guthrie didn't play?

That must literally be the only reason he is on the park. Would rather have R Taylor in that case since he chips in with goals and good deliverys, just fuck all else.

injured i think

Read that as well today.

...In one thread, give Chris a new contract - he has done a great job etc.

In this on.... lets slag his selection off before we have even kicked a ball.  We dont see the players on the training pitch, this might be the best we can do.

Have to agree however that I would prefer to see Guthrie in the middle as I am not sure he is going to offer too much cover for simpon down the right.  However, maybe he will start on the left, that would make the most sense.