Newcastle United v Chelsea - MATCH IS ON

Guest Tall Striker

I've just so confused by how easily calling off the game seems to be tossed around. I mean, don't you have plows, and salt to dump on the road for transportation? And the stadium should be more than ready, in an around.

They're just paranoid man.

I will be so fucking pissed if they cancel this match. It's just nonsense how the UKs infrastructure apparently can't handle any snow. You guys don't have a lot of snow, you don't know what "a lot of snow" even mean.  :rant:

That's exactly the problem. Because we rarely get said snow, it's treated like a nationwide crisis. Fuck, down south we're even worse. At least you get a few inches of snow. Down here, we've got icy roads and schools and businesses get fucking shut, it's unreal.

I fail to see why people who aren't going to the game will be pissed off. I'll be pissed off because I'll go and I'm near certain it'll be cancelled at the last minute. If you just can't watch it on TV then fuck off frankly.

I will be so fucking pissed if they cancel this match. It's just nonsense how the UKs infrastructure apparently can't handle any snow. You guys don't have a lot of snow, you don't know what "a lot of snow" even mean.  :rant:

That's exactly the problem. Because we rarely get said snow, it's treated like a nationwide crisis. Fuck, down south we're even worse. At least you get a few inches of snow. Down here, we've got icy roads and schools and businesses get fucking shut, it's unreal.

It's still pathetic, because it's not that hard to have some sort of preparation for the times you do get snow, given how you don't get a lot of snow when you first get it. It doesn't cost that much to have a few trucks at the ready to salt the main roads and shit like that. It shouldn't have to be a nationwide crisis.

Just last year your government had some fuckers over here to be taught shit by our government on how to deal with snow. Did you learn absolutely nothing? :lol:

I'm not defending it at all, mate. I'm on your side. We have no preparation and that's the problem. You know last year our pub couldn't buy salt for our dishwashers for a couple of months because they couldn't get any themselves? As it was all being used to combat the snow and ice :lol: How can you be that shit at planning?