Newcastle United v Chelsea - MATCH IS ON

Guest Tall Striker

:tiote:

will essien,terry and lampard be back ? they've been a huge miss for them.

Lampard and Alex are expected to be out and Terry is expected to be fit. Essien will be serving the 3rd of his 3 game suspension. I think.

No Essien or Lampard (we wouldn't track him) and Tiote man back. Them trying to win the game.This could be all right.

Carroll can handle Terry in both areas (ooh err missus!)

Would like to see Ferguson get a chance as well. Played well against Accrington and Chelsea.

Here we go...

Not saying that I agree with playing Ferguson but you really seem to have an issue with playing any youngsters and I'm not sure why.

I have issues against playing Vuckic and Ferguson, because they are far from the finished article and need consistent game time, out on loan at a Championship or League One club.

Whilst the likes of Perch currently occupy a place on the bench, there's absolutely no reason why Vuckic shouldn't be on there.

Guest ItalianMagpie

With all the s*** going down the last couple of weeks this can only end with victory tbh

2-1

Nolan 35 min, Carroll 79 min, Drogba 91 min

Chelsea 3 defeats in a row. Yeah, right.

Chelsea losing at home to Sunderland. Yeah, right.

Arsenal losing at home to West Brom. Yeah, right.

Etc.

;)

You can't take different teams' weird results, it doesn't count. But if you know football you know that it's really really difficult (I think I've never seen it in my life) that the league leaders lose 3 games in a row.

It's not being superstitious, it's just a fact, especially considering our current dreadful home form.

Of course I'll be delighted to be proved wrong ;)

Chelsea have been s*** recently for a reason, no Essien/Lampard.  They're still missing for our game and with Tiote back we'll improve, 2:1 to Newcastle.

Did anyone watch the game yesterday? Were they actually rubbish? I know they lost, but they had 32 shots to 3, and 16 corners to 4. I know their job is to break the oppo down, but it looks like the bus-parking exercise to end all bus-parking exercises.

I didn't see the Birmingham game (at work) but I did see them vs Sunderland and they were certainly shit then.  Either way my point was that losing Lampard and Essien has hurt them quite badly and considering neither will be back for Sunday there's no reason to think they'll be the same old Chelsea against us either.

If they play one of Bruma or Ferreira we have a chance, if they play both from the off the game is there for the taking.

Bruma looks like a potentially good sweeper.

He's good with them fireplaces fo' sho.

If they play one of Bruma or Ferreira we have a chance, if they play both from the off the game is there for the taking.

Road? I have saw him against us & tonight & he does not seem that good to me, I can see why Carlo is played him in League cup & dead rubber games.

Road? I have saw him against us & tonight & he does not seem that good to me, I can see why Carlo is played him in League cup & dead rubber games.

A poor pun on his name,I concede. :joker:

A poor pun on his name,I concede. :joker:

I was about to respond seriously, but remembered to always look for puns in your posts. Clicked eventually  :aww:

Guest Roger Kint

We're going to be absolutely bumfucked. :lol:

Am starting to think the same if we allow them anywhere near the chances Brum did

Guest Roger Kint

Narrow win against Zilina, i`m not impressed @ all

On the radio today it said the have had 56(i think) shots in the last 2 games, they have been a little unlucky tbh

this snow better hurry up and disappear.  Our best chance of getting a result is playing them this weekend,  yes we have a few players missing but they are missing key men and are out of form, have off field issues and  confidence has been dented.

It would just be our luck that the game gets postponed and we end up playing them in the new year and have to face the likes of a fully fit Lampard,Essien Terry etc.