Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

I’d happily see them on the MOTD sofa next season In place of half the wooden heads that get on there.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’ve not watched every match intently but they have been on in the background or I’ve sought out highlight and it’s probably the most footy I’ve seen in years. I’ve actually got a bit of a bad head as I watched every game yesterday and now today :lol:

I’m away all next week working so I’ll have to make do with highlights and the odd live evening match in a pub no doubt. Anyone else got a bad head? :lol:

I’ve not watched every match intently but they have been on in the background or I’ve sought out highlight and it’s probably the most footy I’ve seen in years. I’ve actually got a bit of a bad head as I watched every game yesterday and now today :lol:

I’m away all next week working so I’ll have to make do with highlights and the odd live evening match in a pub no doubt. Anyone else got a bad head? :lol:

Yeah, me too. :lol:

I am merely monitoring the media and what gets out on those social networks :lol:

A roasting hot day here in Kazan, them Colombia fans on my train were loud as hell, but calmed down at midnight. Were drumming and singing when we ariived at Kazan Central. At 8 am, man. How do they do it?

Plenty of Aussies in the streets, look very hangover-ish :lol:

The local girls are just gorgeous, as usual, and you can imagine how it might be here with almost +30 celcius outside. Eye candies aplenty.

A Mexico fan whose wife would not let hin join his lads group is now famous - his friends made a hunan sized cut out and take it everywhere. Poor bloke must be so happy seeing all those pics on social media.

My boys in Kalinigrad missed their train because they loved the local brews so much, they forgot about the time difference. Caught a cab and rushed on, managed to actually get on their train in Lithuania and ended up drinking with Poland and Egypt fans. Can not wait to see their mugs here :lol:

Reminded of this just cos it came on in the pub as part of the build-up, but the rapper on Collapsed Lung's "Eat My Goal" went on to become Mr B The Gentleman Rhymer.

Ho Whoa

Possibly. I've seen once when a team scored and the player celebrating ran to just inside his own half, the GK also ran up to ceebrate with him. Cause all the players were back in their own half the ref started play (with them all still celebrating) and the other team put it in the empty net.  Maybe the rules are off the pitch/all in own half, game restarts?

Jonas stayed in the opposition half for the Tiote goal v Arsenal otherwise they'd have been able to kick off during our celebrations.

Just didn't know what the rules were for leaving the pitch