Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Howaythetoon

Croatia have went about things quietly and confidently, good in all areas of the pitch it seems. England look the most threatening from set pieces and are quite exciting going forward along with Belgium, two teams who can cause any defence problems in different ways.

It's weird but I think the thing I enjoy the most about the group stages is how quickly things seem to change.

Portugal looked comfortable after the first two games and there were inches away from being eliminated one game later, Mexico same story and for a lot of today they were one German goal from going out.

There's probably many other examples but it's all added to the drama and tension of the tournament.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Lingard's been the best player so far.

Player - Trippier

Team - Croatia

Goal - Nacho

Game - Spain Portugal

Worst player - Mascherano

Worst Team - Panama

Trippier for Modric and that’s about fair. Could have a few for worst player.

So now we are getting well into the World Cup what are your pet hates either for this tournament or World Cups generally.

For me (and we’ll see it tonight I’m sure) ITVs refusal to accept the historic ‘think it’s all over’ commentary of 66 as the legend everyone remembers and instead playing the much less memorable ‘and he has’ version.

Also Clive Tydesley making commentary on Saudi Arabia vs Egypt all about Cristiano Ronaldo and Man Utd.

I will humour you James.

Telling our own fans what to be happy about and how to celebrate. If people find enjoyment in covering themselves in shite beer then let then. I prefer to drink it personally but each to their own.

In other news, Getty Images and the stadium broadcasters have issued an apology for singling out attractive females in the crowd and focusing on them after complaints.

Modern society can fuck off like. :lol:

Guest neesy111

In other news, Getty Images and the stadium broadcasters have issued an apology for singling out attractive females in the crowd and focusing on them after complaints.

:facepalm:

Guest firetotheworks

Just realised that tomorrow will be the first day without any matches. I think I'm going to be sick.

Wey I think it's a bit creepy personally, it's not fair to have your picture all over the internet to be objectified because you're attractive. It's not like they get a say in whether they're included in the list, do they?

Wey I think it's a bit creepy personally, it's not fair to have your picture all over the internet to be objectified because you're attractive. It's not like they get a say in whether they're included in the list, do they?

Their own fault for being hot pieces of ass, isn't it?

Guest neesy111

I'm happy for it, nice rest before kicking off the knockout stages.  Out all day on saturday to watch it.  :kurt: