Not worthy of a thread - 2018 FIFA World Cup edition

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1554381_10152472892246873_2988577429222843860_n.jpg

This was while i was driving in Bahrain (right next to Qatar)  Last week, in fucking May :lol:

You took that while travelling at 110 kph? :lol:

Having experienced the driving in the middle east, I expect he was probably the least dangerous driver on the road at that point :lol:

I'd take it away from them and give it to Austrailia. Or have an independent revote.

In reality, Qatar will push the man involved onto the sword, claim they've been reborn as a nation/they had no clue and it was all his idea, and FIFA will nod their heads and allow them to keep it.

will it be that simple?  i imagine if the allegations are proven then the countries that lost out to qatar will at the very least try to force a repeat of the vote

any country complaining will either get "grants" (which will conveniently end up in the fa executives back pockets rather than any kind of grass roots) or threatened with removal from the football "family", any government tries to intervene in stopping this corruption that country gets banned. The whole thing is corrupt beyond redemption and FIFA, UEFA, and every single FA world wide needs to be torn down and start from scratch to remove it.

Well done The Times for there hard graft and getting this deplorable act into the public eye but inevitably it will mean England will never host a world cup in our lifetimes  :sad:

1554381_10152472892246873_2988577429222843860_n.jpg

This was while i was driving in Bahrain (right next to Qatar)  Last week, in f***ing May :lol:

You took that while travelling at 110 kph? :lol:

Having experienced the driving in the middle east, I expect he was probably the least dangerous driver on the road at that point :lol:

Seconded, this is what people do for fun around these parts:

Disappointed it's just the Qatar one that's coming under scrutiny, the Russian bid had to be completely corrupt too.

I would imagine the Russians know how to cover their tracks, bribery is the only thing that gets you anywhere there, it's ingrained into their culture. The Qataries would have covered up as well this it's easier to follow the trail wit their bid, as I said earlier FIFA fucked it up in anyway by practically admitting it was rigged by their voting.

Disappointed it's just the Qatar one that's coming under scrutiny, the Russian bid had to be completely corrupt too.

I would imagine the Russians know how to cover their tracks, bribery is the only thing that gets you anywhere there, it's ingrained into their culture. The Qataries would have covered up as well this it's easier to follow the trail wit their bid, as I said earlier FIFA fucked it up in anyway by practically admitting it was rigged by their voting.

Russia wouldn't have left a trail of e-mails and bank transactions, just shadowy men appearing in hotel rooms with bags of money.

Austrailia.

On merit I think the US should've won it. Think they were the number 1 choice of the  FIFA report (Qatar last and got a failing grade). Sport on the rise there, a WC would've perhaps seen the final nudge needed to make it an "accepted" US sport.

Austrailia.

On merit I think the US should've won it. Think they were the number 1 choice of the  FIFA report (Qatar last and got a failing grade). Sport on the rise there, a WC would've perhaps seen the final nudge needed to make it an "accepted" US sport.

They already had a world cup recently enough though

As I said, I don't doubt there were bribery with Russia as England and the other nations had much better bids. But if FIFA hadn't fucking let Qatar get a WC it'd be a lot easier to pass off the corruption as FIFA wanting new nations to get the WC as Russia at least have an existing long football culture. It's insane how they thought they could give it to Qatar and get away with it. No redeeming qualities to it.

Austrailia.

They already had a world cup recently enough though

Not saying they should've got it (though granted I would've wanted them to). Just based on FIFA's actual bid "report" they were clear winners and Qatar failed every aspect of their report . That said Australia would've been great as well. New continent for the WC.

The ridiculousness of giving it to Qatar doesn't bear thinking about.  They failed in every aspect of the report except the brown envelope test.  Nice job FIFA.

http://baccalabloggala.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/james-van-der-beek-clapping-gif-dawson-b7279382-sz624x350-animate1_zpse885157d.gif