Sol Campbell

TRon

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

He wasn't allowed to play on SJP due to compaction issues with the surface. (Was funny when I told it to the groundsman the other day :()

I actually feel sorry for Campbell a bit. When he played against Chelsea he was very good IIRC and although he was shite in his most recent games, alot of that can be put down to lack of game time. He was unlucky that Williamson and Coloccini were good all season really. Will be a decent signing for a Championship side.

Don't all lynch me at once :lol: .

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Complete waste of wages.

Hope someone breaks into his house and steals something of equivalent value to the money he has leached from us this year.

His fridge?

I actually feel sorry for Campbell a bit. When he played against Chelsea he was very good IIRC and although he was shite in his most recent games, alot of that can be put down to lack of game time. He was unlucky that Williamson and Coloccini were good all season really. Will be a decent signing for a Championship side.

Don't all lynch me at once :lol: .

I think you're pretty much right, I guess he also realised there was no chance of him getting in the team, and that would have affected his effort and morale.

Turned out to be a pointless signing, but if Taylor hadn't recovered and Williamson had got injured it could have been different for him.

This was hopefully the very last time that this club will ever throw stupid money at a hasbeen.

I couldnt believe it when Hughton went for him. It was probably one of the main the reasons he was sacked.

Complete waste of wages.

Hope someone breaks into his house and steals something of equivalent value to the money he has leached from us this year.

His fridge?

:lol: brilliant.

• 11 months later...

Thought he already had - was under the impression that he retired as soon as he was released. Oh well. Was a very good defender back in his prime.

He retired when Hughton gave him a £2m a year deal and was allowed to be fat for the start of the season due to him getting married.

Guest Chubby Jason

Thought he already had - was under the impression that he retired as soon as he was released. Oh well. Was a very good defender back in his prime.

He retired when Hughton gave him a £2m a year deal and was allowed to be fat for the start of the season due to him getting married.

I'd be careful what you say if I were you, he takes great offence to such things being written about him on the internet.

I'd be careful what you say if I were you, he takes great offence to such things being written about him on the internet.

He gonna do a soley-poly on me?  :lol:

He gonna do a soley-poly on me?  :lol:

:mackems:

He was better than very good. He was world class.