Newcastle v Liverpool Pre-Match Thread - 11/12/10 at 5.30pm (live on ESPN)

Beren

Cockney

Cockney Cockney Cockney Cockney

Cockney Cockney Cockney Cockney

Cockney

Cockney

Ray Winstone to nod in the WINNA?

I'm hoping with Pardew knowing he'd be manager about 2 months ago that he would have been watching the games, seeing smith being s*** etc. and coming up with a gameplan.

Not that I want his gameplan, the knob.

You may not but your lass might.

Defeat at the Hawthorns optimistic?

I'm as disgusted at the Hughton/Pardew saga as anyone else, but while the squad is what it is - there isn't too much room for any material difference as to how our season will go to January. Team picks itself, the players will be fired up and this is a seriously ordinary Liverpool side. Hopefully Barton & Nolan will be back.

Guest Roger Kint

FWIW Nolan is nowhere to be seen on the pre-match training photoset. Barton features however.

Is there a ball in any of them? Kevin might have took the huff and went home with it.

We have no idea what Pardew is going to do. He could decide he doesn't fancy the two Argentinian's... na that would just be daft.

I'm not one for judging people too soon but i think i will know by the weekend whether Pardew is up to the task.

We have no idea what Pardew is going to do. He could decide he doesn't fancy the two Argentinian's... na that would just be daft.

I'm not one for judging people too soon but i think i will know by the weekend whether Pardew is up to the task.

Colo is still banned anyway.

Colo is still banned anyway.

I know, i was talking about the future in general.

I don't think he has a problem with Argentians or anyone else for that matter, he just didn't like the way the 2 argies were thrust upon him without his knowledge  -  a la Keegan.

Liverpool won't believe their luck at the timing of this, considering by their usual standards they've been fucking gash. I think we're gonna be in for a long 90 minutes and will concede more than 3. Happy fucking days...