*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Guest neesy111

We need to boycott and force action completely against him and his businesses.

No, that would be bad and make NUFC fans look like a bunch of bells who chuck the toys out of the pram all the time.   Just sit abck and let them make another appointment. 

If its another Kinnear spazmo then so be it.

Complete UTTER BOLLOCKS.

Neesy man, calm down.

Its NUFC ran by ashley. 

This is what we are in for.  Wait and see who the next manager might be.

I think your over-estimating the intelligence of the fat bastard by billions.

NO!

That sort of behaviour hardly helped the club out before.

I think that the most important thing to happen here is to 'Wait' and see who the new manager is and hope to god that it is not Joe Kinnear!

Only 4 points above a relgation spot.

So those saying 'we're fucking 11th' probably need to be realistic.

4 points off sixth as well.

But with the way we're playing and our upcoming fixture list I know which one is looking more likely...

Absolutely gobsmacked. I don't have the words to describe how I feel about Ashley atm.

Hughton has done wonders for us over the past 18 months and without him I'd hate to think where we would be now. Had the best season possible last year and holding our own this season. Just spanked the mackems 5-1, villa 6-0, and beat arsenal away ffs. I know we've had some shit results but this season was always gonna be a rollercoaster and we're doing ok.

May be a knee jerk but I won't be renewing until Ashley fucks off. What a shambles we are.

I know hindsight's a great thing but don't think this would have happened if Chris had his first choice team available.  Chris has ultimately paid the price for no strength and depth in the squad which was hardly his fault considering his hands were tied by the powers that be. 

Sometimes I think he's actually trying to f**k this club up. 

The only way he can save himself in my eyes if a manager of a better level comes in but looking at lack of transfer funds, strict salary structure etc I can't see it being anybody we're going to be pleased with.  If only Real had thumped Barca instead of the other way around we cold have got Pep.:-)

No, that would be bad and make NUFC fans look like a bunch of bells who chuck the toys out of the pram all the time.   Just sit abck and let them make another appointment. 

Complete UTTER BOLLOCKS.

Neesy man, calm down.

Its NUFC ran by ashley. 

I think your over-estimating the intelligence of the fat b****** by billions.

Like I said, wait an see.  It could be another prize knacker, if it is then they really haven't learnt a single thing.

Plus we dont know the reseasons for sacking him yet.

Gutted and really pissed off.

What more could the guy do? He has been a really good thing to happen too the club.

A small blip in a league we would have struggled to survive in anyway.

The players want him in charge the vast majority of fans want him in charge (Bar mongs)

Don't see who we can get in and make those quality signings with the budget Hughton had.

I'm embarrassed to be a Newcastle fan right now, we are the ones who will get the blame for being delusional and expecting a top 4 finish in our first season back.

Only 4 points above a relgation spot.

So those saying 'we're fucking 11th' probably need to be realistic.

4 points off sixth as well.

But with the way we're playing and our upcoming fixture list I know which one is looking more likely...

the way we were playing we were as likely to get maximum points as 0 we were utterly unpredictable

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Luke Edwards Twitter

An unnamed Premier League manager has just rung me to say "what a bunch of tossers they are. I hope they are fucking relegated"

Hmm, that reads like a Big Sam twitter post.  :lol:

Guest Ridzuan

I hope all of u who had wished for Chris departure after yesterday's match are happy now. On another note, I wonder if there will be a mass exodus of players leaving, players like Ben Arfa.

Luke Edwards Twitter

An unnamed Premier League manager has just rung me to say "what a bunch of tossers they are. I hope they are fucking relegated"

Sam Allardyce. I hate the guy but he's entitled to that opinion.

Guest neesy111

Complete UTTER BOLLOCKS.

Neesy man, calm down.

Its NUFC ran by ashley. 

I think your over-estimating the intelligence of the fat b****** by billions.

Like I said, wait an see.  It could be another prize knacker, if it is then they really haven't learnt a single thing.

Plus we dont know the reseasons for sacking him yet.

Have you been alive the last 3 years, the guy is completely deluded and looks like you are as well.