*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

I hope all of u who had wished for Chris departure after yesterday's match are happy now. On another note, I wonder if there will be a mass exodus of players leaving, players like Ben Arfa.

All three of them.

You know what the funny thing is? We don't even have an assistant manager. In fact, I don't think I can name a single remaining member of our coaching staff.

Who takes the reins for the next two months while Ashley and his motherfucking band of idiots stall over which third-rate manager to appoint?

Luke Edwards Twitter

An unnamed Premier League manager has just rung me to say "what a bunch of tossers they are. I hope they are fucking relegated"

Sam Allardyce. I hate the guy but he's entitled to that opinion.

Its Luke Edwards so it'll be Steve Bruce man.

Luke Edwards Twitter

An unnamed Premier League manager has just rung me to say "what a bunch of tossers they are. I hope they are fucking relegated"

Sam Allardyce. I hate the guy but he's entitled to that opinion.

he has a point for once

Sam Allardyce "It's a shame to see Chris go, he'd done a great job turning it around at Newcastle but it does show I was never given the time and that my departure from the club was again not my fault and why I should be considered for a top four club should the opportunity arise"

You know what the funny thing is? We don't even have an assistant manager. In fact, I don't think I can name a single remaining member of our coaching staff.

Who takes the reins for the next two months while Ashley and his motherfucking band of idiots stall over which third-rate manager to appoint?

Good point, we are gonna be fucked. Then in even more of a rush to get a manager in = JFK.  :kinnear:

Which manager is going to want to come in to this situation, following an extremely decent and well-liked manager at a club which doesn't want to pay its manager or players decent wages and is run by a fat tight cunt?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sam Allardyce "It's a shame to see Chris go, he'd done a great job turning it around at Newcastle but it does show I was never given the time and that my departure from the club was again not my fault and why I should be considered for a top four club should the opportunity arise"

Is that a real quote?  :lol:

Only 4 points above a relgation spot.

So those saying 'we're fucking 11th' probably need to be realistic.

4 points off sixth as well.

Two points from a possible fifteen as well.

Yep, it's called mid-table. You tend to be as close to the top as the bottom, hence being in the middle.

We need to boycott and force action completely against him and his businesses.

No, that would be bad and make NUFC fans look like a bunch of bells who chuck the toys out of the pram all the time.   Just sit abck and let them make another appointment. 

If its another Kinnear spazmo then so be it.

Complete UTTER BOLLOCKS.

Neesy man, calm down.

Its NUFC ran by ashley. 

This is what we are in for.  Wait and see who the next manager might be.

I think your over-estimating the intelligence of the fat b****** by billions.

Like I said, wait an see.  It could be another prize knacker, if it is then they really haven't learnt a single thing.

Plus we dont know the reseasons for sacking him yet.

Have you been alive the last 3 years, the guy is completely deluded and looks like you are as well.

:lol:

Neesy, i think i have nailed my colours to the mast on many occasions during Ashleys running of the club.

Just wait and see what is announced.

We might get a suprise, i doubt it like.  It will be another monger but you never know.

So those saying 'we're fucking 11th' probably need to be realistic.

but beat arsenal drew with chelsea and beat them in the league cup destroyed the mackems

he deserved better than this

So those saying 'we're f***ing 11th' probably need to be realistic.

The wins against Arsenal, Sunderland, Villa sort of cancel it out.

Newcastle United manager Chris Hughton has been sacked amid fears the club was entering a prolonged period of stability.

Owner Mike Ashley is understood to be concerned that Newcastle were on course to achieve Premier League survival and limit their appearances on tabloid front pages to just one a week.

A club statement signed by Mike Ashley read: “Wotcha! It’s my wonga, my party”

“This is boooooooooooooooring. I’ve decided to mix it up a bit. That’s what I do.

“We should be challenging for Europe, given I’ve bankrolled moves for big name players such as Leon Best and Wayne Routledge.”

Fans are growing accustomed to mixed results with some excellent victories at home to Sunderland and on the road against Arsenal and Everton.

And there has been a growing feeling inside St James’s Park that the club was becoming just like any other normal Premier League outfit.

Former Aston Villa boss Martin O’Neill is the bookmakers’ early favourite to replace Hughton.

O’Neill quit Villa Park just months ago after finding it difficult to work with Randy Lerner, reputably the best owner in football.

The smart money is on Joe Kinnear to return to St James’s Park and finish the job he started.

“I’ve always f*cking said I’d go back to Geordieland,” he told The News Grind.

“I spoke to Mike (Ashley) and told him that if he really needs to put the club back on f*cking course for implosion, I’m his f*cking man.”

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Some twitter bint:

JacquiOatley Jacqui Oatley

by jonawils

Spoken to an ex-player who says Alan Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks. We'll see. #nufc

Is that a real quote?  :lol:

Not yet  :lol: