*OFFICIAL* HUGHTON SACKED

Skirge

Only 4 points above a relgation spot.

So those saying 'we're f***ing 11th' probably need to be realistic.

4 points off sixth as well.

Two points from a possible fifteen as well.

11 points from last 8 games.

You can look at little runs of form but it means fuck all. All that really matters is that we were doing ok under hughton and Ashley is a fat clueless bastard who's gonna get us relegated now.

So those saying 'we're fucking 11th' probably need to be realistic.

Do you really agree with this decision? You thought we were going to get relegated? Or just on another daft wind-up cruise you seem to enjoying recently?

Fucking ridiculous man. I honestly can't think of any decent reason to sack the man, certainly not at this point. Assuming we don't have someone top class lined up, we're more likely to go down because of this decision. If not only for the players/fans reactions. There's going to be a very ominous feeling about Saturday.

Been expecting this for a few weeks tbh. Not saying it's the right decision to bin him this early but Ashley's brain doesn't work the way most people's does. MUST get this next appointment right now though.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sam Allardyce "It's a shame to see Chris go, he'd done a great job turning it around at Newcastle but it does show I was never given the time and that my departure from the club was again not my fault and why I should be considered for a top four club should the opportunity arise"

Is that a real quote?  :lol:

Not yet  :lol:

Highly believable! :lol:

Guest Ridzuan

I wonder if Chris saw this coming and whether yesterday's meeting after the match was meant for his farewell speech. I also wonder what effect this decision will have on Ben Arfa. Ill be f*cked if Alan Pardew will be our new manager.

if its pardew its going to be like the souness appointment all over again. i and im sure many others already despise the man like i did before souness arrived so its going to be hard to like the club anymore :(

Really gutted for Chris as he's done a good job and been composed and dignified at all times, sometimes in the face of severe provacation.

I'll hold fire on the full on abusiveness until I see who takes over, there is always the possibility that BFM could surprise us with a some astute football acumen, but I won't hold my breath.

Yep, it's called mid-table. You tend to be as close to the top as the bottom, hence being in the middle.

Thought we were just quoting statistics. :dontknow:

Yep, it's called mid-table. You tend to be as close to the top as the bottom, hence being in the middle.

Thought we were just quoting statistics. :dontknow:

Were you certain that we were going to get relegated?