Alan Pardew

JH

Not happy with his insistence of playing Raylor even after costing us 2 goals last week. At some point he has to show some balls and play Santon

But that's also one of the best performance we have for many years at Old Traddford.

Don't know what them substitutions were all about like. :lol:

Aye, his faith in Perch is interesting. He hasn't done much wrong when he's come on to the pitch this season though in fairness, and it's better than bringing on Smith... Lovenkrands is the only one that I don't really get; would make far more sense to bring on Shola if we're wanting to hold the ball up and slow the game down (which I assume was the intention). Can't fault him as long as the results are right though.

Aye, his faith in Perch is interesting. He hasn't done much wrong when he's come on to the pitch this season though in fairness, and it's better than bringing on Smith... Lovenkrands is the only one that I don't really get; would make far more sense to bring on Shola if we're wanting to hold the ball up and slow the game down (which I assume was the intention). Can't fault him as long as the results are right though.

No. Lovenkrands gives 100% and will track back while Shola will wait for the ball up front. If you want defend, it's Loven (in our circumstances atm), if we want to score, it's Shola.

Best manager we've ever had. :clap:

Not.

Pisses all over Bobby and KK.

Not sure like. We played Champions League under both of them and challenged for the title under both of them at least for a while.

If Pardew gets us into European football again (Europe league will count), I'll agree with you. I think he will. Just think it's too early to say.

They said Guthrie'd had a knock going into the game didnt they. So that would explain Perch, Guthrie wasnt fully fit.

No idea about Loven, just fresh legs i suppose.

HBA picked up that yellow card earlier in the game so I suppose Pardew made the decision that we would hold out for the rest of the game thus was indifferent of having Loven on.

No. Lovenkrands gives 100% and will track back while Shola will wait for the ball up front. If you want defend, it's Loven (in our circumstances atm), if we want to score, it's Shola.

Lovenkrands gives 100% but he can't keep a hold of the ball for shit, and constantly gives possession away, which nearly cost us at the end.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9647559.stm

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "We had some Geordie heroes. A brilliant display. We showed we can compete with one of the best teams in Europe. We looked a bit edgy after their goal and it was all hands to the pump. Ferdinand played the ball - it was fortunate for us. We have a resilience in this team. We closed them down and made it difficult for them. We did very well. We were absolutely superb. We've shown we a good side. Next week - against Chelsea - is a platform to show we can beat a top Premier League side."

Not.

Not sure like. We played Champions League under both of them and challenged for the title under both of them at least for a while.

If Pardew gets us into European football again (Europe league will count), I'll agree with you. I think he will. Just think it's too early to say.

No we didn't.

Not.

No we didn't.

We didn't?

Not.

No we didn't.

We didn't?

Not under Keegan.

Not.

No we didn't.

We didn't?

Dalglish and Robson.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/9647559.stm

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "We had some Geordie heroes. A brilliant display. We showed we can compete with one of the best teams in Europe. We looked a bit edgy after their goal and it was all hands to the pump. Ferdinand played the ball - it was fortunate for us. We have a resilience in this team. We closed them down and made it difficult for them. We did very well. We were absolutely superb. We've shown we a good side. Next week - against Chelsea - is a platform to show we can beat a top Premier League side."

Bring on Chelski man, bring them on. Can't wait for this one - the atmosphere will be electric and I hope we just take the match to them.