s*** manager, jobs for the boys if he really is one of Ashleys mates

f***ing disgusting

He'll relegate us.

nah he can f*** right off

Around one year ago...  :lol:

Best manager we've ever had. :clap:

Not.

Pisses all over Bobby and KK.

You're on the wind up fucking constantly these days man, you used to be worth reading.

Yup, several people like this kicking around at the minute. Getting bored of it very quickly.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Best manager we've ever had. :clap:

Not.

Pisses all over Bobby and KK.

You're on the wind up fucking constantly these days man, you used to be worth reading.

Every single post.

What the f*** is the point.

Woeful manager. f***ing hell man.  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Won't support him at all.

Wosre than Souness.

Won't even give him a chance.

no and no

pardew out

No

No

s*** manager, jobs for the boys if he really is one of Ashleys mates

f***ing disgusting

He'll relegate us.

nah he can f*** right off

Around one year ago...  :lol:

Not one person saw it coming, not one person had a good word to be said about his appointment, he's been incredible, smart move by Ashley.

Pinching myself nearly every weekend man, just unbelievable. What a season so far. If it continues then its the best season we've had in my time as a Newcastle supporter, who'd have thought it?

Were you a fan in the Bobby years? Genuine question btw. Still think it'll be a long time before we beat that...

Only towards the end of his last season, wasn't interested in football before then. Just in time for Souness, lucky me! :lol:

Fantastic manager.

Where Chris Hughton restored some dignity, Pardew has restored belief and Passion.

His post match interview on Radio Newcastle was brilliant. You can feel the passion banging through the speakers.

Listening to him it's easy to understand why this team is playing out of it's skin for him.

Not one person saw it coming, not one person had a good word to be said about his appointment, he's been incredible, smart move by Ashley.

I must say, despite his blatant character and managerial flaws, he's actually very well presented. Handsome, meticulously groomed and obviously not averse to the odd sunbed session, I feel an odd kinship of sorts with this fellow.

:lol:

Pinching myself nearly every weekend man, just unbelievable. What a season so far. If it continues then its the best season we've had in my time as a Newcastle supporter, who'd have thought it?

Were you a fan in the Bobby years? Genuine question btw. Still think it'll be a long time before we beat that...

Only towards the end of his last season, wasn't interested in football before then. Just in time for Souness, lucky me! :lol:

oddly enough similar to myself

I must say, despite his blatant character and managerial flaws, he's actually very well presented. Handsome, meticulously groomed and obviously not averse to the odd sunbed session, I feel an odd kinship of sorts with this fellow.

Even for you that's pushing it. :lol:

Fair do's  :lol: you were the first to appreciate his looks  :lol:

This is (so far) out and away the best season since I started supporting... really starting paying attention just after Roeder got appointed permanently.

Was not happy when appointed but couldn't be happier now. He seems to be able to motivate and man management skills appear spot on. He also appears to be tactically astute and has organised us unbelievably. It will be interesting to see just how far he can take us and how he reacts when our form dips, which it will.

Its also good to see that slowly he is bringing youth players into and around the team, players like Tavernier, Vuckic, Sammy could be great in making up the squad and allow any available money to be spent in raising our game with key signings. Just need rid of Smith, Perch, Lovenkrands now, I would have added raylor at beginning of season but think he is useful to have around (Just not starting).  For January would be nice to see us sign a striker, defender and attacking midfield option

While I appreciate Ashley isn't going to sanction a splurge to attack the top four, I do hope he's fair to Pardew and keeps the incomings of a sufficient quality to cement us in or around the top 6-8 for the next few years.

Seems to have everything else needed in abundance.

What we do in January could have a big impact of us finishing in Europe position or dropping to mid table to be honest, we may have such a platform to build on if we keep up our form through december.