Alan Pardew

JH

Nobody can argue with the points tally so far but equally nobody can say we're playing well. We're creating little, the 'new system' simply doesn't exist and Tim Krul is the only reason we have the points we have and the only reason we're still in the cup.

Similarly you could argue that you can't start to judge any theoretical 'new system' until about 10 games into the season. I reckon this new system involved a non-existant new striker and Hatem Ben Arfa, too.

I'm not convinced either way on the man as a person or as a manager, personally.

Why would we be so utterly f***ed if Pardew went? We seemed to be doing fine before he came, had a perfectly average spring season and to be frank, had 3 lucky results playing planless hoofball.

Excellent results now in august but honestly they dont reflect how we have played at all.

Pardew is a decent manager but his track record before he came here is very underwhelming, seems like he is the tyneside version of Guardiola for a couple of lads on this forum already..

What absolute donkey wank.

Why would we be so utterly f***ed if Pardew went? We seemed to be doing fine before he came, had a perfectly average spring season and to be frank, had 3 lucky results playing planless hoofball.

Excellent results now in august but honestly they dont reflect how we have played at all.

Pardew is a decent manager but his track record before he came here is very underwhelming, seems like he is the tyneside version of Guardiola for a couple of lads on this forum already..

What absolute donkey w***.

:lol: the hyperbole is hilarious. Not enough facepalms in the world...

Guest Rainforest

Care to elaborate then? Im sorry but I refuse to praise the lord that we have such an excellent manager. He doesnt deserve it, nor does the muppets who hired him.

Bunch of cunts

Care to elaborate then? Im sorry but I refuse to praise the lord that we have such an excellent manager. He doesnt deserve it, nor does the muppets who hired him.

Bunch of cunts

Who is saying he's an excellent manager or he's a Geordie Guardiola?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hwXhXDr-Xxo/Tf9_f5VXKeI/AAAAAAAADy0/XbXbcKx2Mtg/s1600/Straw_man4.jpg

So we're just judging him on three games, last season never happened.

That's despite having lost the backbone of the team, having to bed in new players and a nightmare of a pre-season for various reasons.

Not saying he's Guardiola like. But he deserves a chance.

His record last season wasn't too clever either coming third bottom in the %won table posted previously (a table that contained amatuers, madmen and Graeme Souness) and didn't have a win / loss record too different from the bloke he fucked over to get the job.  I chose to use this season as we're being told we've had a 'great start' (as we did under Allardyce and we all remember the fucking shambles the football was then) but in reality the team that has been cobbled together under the alleged management of Pardew has been lucky not to get overrun in the first half of every match so far this season and has managed to pull off a lucky result against mediocre opposition- as we found out under Allardyce that luck doesn't last and you start to drift down the league.

I'm not blaming Pardew totally - he's desperately taken on a role where he's getting shat on from every direction - but it's what he signed on to do he knew from day one he was going to have to suck Ashleys shit-covered cock and tell everyone he'd feasted on hoi-sin duck.

Bunch of c***s

Who called him excellent? He's an average manger that's done a decent job since his appointment. This season we haven't played well but did you really expect us to be looking in tip-top shape follwoing the pre-season we had? The main thing is we've achieved three good results and the manager must take credit for that.

Even if you reject this argument, is there anyonne around who would/could do a better job?

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/209119/Transfer-blank-hard-on-Alan-Pardew/

ALAN PARDEW has been left fuming after Newcastle came up short in the ­transfer window.

Alan Pardew has been looking to splash out on a proven striker since Andy Carroll joined Liverpool in January for a British record £35m.

But he feels badly let down by owner Mike Ashley and managing director Derek Llambias after drawing a blank, despite raking in £45m in transfer fees since the turn of the year.

And his mood was not helped yesterday when the FA charged him with ­improper conduct for ­comments he made about referee Howard Webb ­before Newcastle’s win at Sunderland on August 20.

Boss Pardew has signed seven players during the summer but only two have ­commanded significant fees, while stars like Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton and Jose Enrique have all left.

He must be totally p*ssed with ashley but his hands are tied.

I think if he has a half decent season he will have enough confidence to move on,

I would love to be a fly on the wall when pardew grows a pair and tells ashley he is off to another club,

And would hope pards timing, allows him to leave just before the first game of next season touche fat b******. :frantic:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/209119/Transfer-blank-hard-on-Alan-Pardew/

ALAN PARDEW has been left fuming after Newcastle came up short in the ­transfer window.

Alan Pardew has been looking to splash out on a proven striker since Andy Carroll joined Liverpool in January for a British record £35m.

But he feels badly let down by owner Mike Ashley and managing director Derek Llambias after drawing a blank, despite raking in £45m in transfer fees since the turn of the year.

And his mood was not helped yesterday when the FA charged him with ­improper conduct for ­comments he made about referee Howard Webb ­before Newcastle’s win at Sunderland on August 20.

Boss Pardew has signed seven players during the summer but only two have ­commanded significant fees, while stars like Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton and Jose Enrique have all left.

A better headline would have been 'Pard luck for Toon boss'

Hmmm, I'm hoping that Pardew is going to confront Ashley/Llambias like but that's not going to happen. Let's face it, this is probably the best job he's ever had as a manager and he won't do anything to jeopardise his position......

He must be totally p*ssed with ashley but his hands are tied.

I think if he has a half decent season he will have enough confidence to move on,

I would love to be a fly on the wall when pardew grows a pair and tells ashley he is off to another club,

And would hope pards timing, allows him to leave just before the first game of next season touche fat b******. :frantic:

I KNOW DUDE, THAT'D BE AWESOME. THEN WE'LL GET JOE FUCKING KINNEAR AGAIN AND HE CAN CALL OUR FRENCHIE MIDFIELDER CABAWHERE? AND HE CAN BE OFF TOO, LIKE, LOLZ. AND THEN A BATTLE AGAINST THE DROPPPP! LOLLOLOLOLOZZZZ. LUVIT.

Funny how it has all changed. Last year everyone was furious with Pardew being appointed but now most people are desperate to have him stay here. Atleast i am.

Guest TheSummerOf69

Funny how it has all changed. Last year everyone was furious with Pardew being appointed but now most people are desperate to have him stay here. Atleast i am.

Only 'cause the renowned gambler in charge will do what he did with KK, Kinnear and Pardew - choose a manager with ridiculously long odds at the bookies (though those odds may mysteriously tumble just before their appointment).

And after the KK drama it will always now be someone who will tow the line, allow the best players to be sold, and be prepared to hoodwink the fans. And, of course, the new muppet could quite likely be someone with less managerial qualities than Pardew.

Yeah, we want Pardew to stay... but only because we fear another Penis Wise or Joke In'ere.

Ashley's got us well trained by now, hasn't he?

Guest sicko2ndbest

Coward, come out and say something.

I think that comment should be directed at Derek Llambias not Pardew.

Correct

Pardew is in a no win situation

He will not/can not criticise the board. His statement about recommending players to board and them being responsible for the deals was telling. I think he could see what was coming

Guest Wally_McFool

Coward, come out and say something.

I think that comment should be directed at Derek Llambias not Pardew.

Correct

Pardew is in a no win situation

He will not/can not criticise the board. His statement about recommending players to board and them being responsible for the deals was telling. I think he could see what was coming

Think Pardew will fuck off soon and Ashley will get a French manager. I aint a fan of Pardew but I couldn't and wouldn't blame him for walking out because he is being made to look like a silly twat by Fatty and his stooge.

Like Chris Hughton, Pardew will have at least raised his profile enough to get another job fairly quickly.