Alan Pardew

JH

So it's not just players we're paranoid of losing now, it's the manager aswell?

I hear one of our ballboys has a mean right arm and it's caught the interest of Arsenal.

I doubt that, our ballboys are shit it's one of the things at the match that annoys me most.

So it's not just players we're paranoid of losing now, it's the manager aswell?

I hear one of our ballboys has a mean right arm and it's caught the interest of Arsenal.

I doubt that, our ballboys are s*** it's one of the things at the match that annoys me most.

Aye it doesnt help that they're all about 8 years old. They can barely lift the ball never mind throw it back into play.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini picked up the Barclays Manager of the Month prize for October after leading the club to four straight wins with his team averaging more than four goals a game

It's all relative. Mancini did that with endless funds and world class players, Pardew pulled out ten points with about a fourth of the resources.

A fourth?!?

<insert any fraction/percentage that shows Man City have a ridiculous amount of money to spend in comparison to NUFC>

"It's nice to hear your name mentioned with things like that, but in terms of the England job, it's not for me at this time. I'm just not interested in it. I don't think I have the experience to do that job.

"There's someone in hospital at the moment (Redknapp) who could definitely do the job though. I think he's at the right age and he's had the right experience in his career.

"When it comes to the England job, I think the most important thing about the position is that the general public need to buy in to whoever the manager is. I think they would willingly buy in to Harry Redknapp, and I think that's very important. He would definitely be my choice."

Not sure if already covered, but some refreshing/realistic comments:

"Are we contenders? No. We have had a great start and shown lots of sides to our team in the last 10 games. What we have done is put some pride back into the shirt.

"Could that create high expectations? That is not a problem. You are underestimating the knowledge of our fans.

"I didn't expect us to be going into this game unbeaten, that's for sure. So, in that respect, we've exceeded my expectations for the team. But I honestly felt in pre-season that, potentially, we had a good side.

"I haven't raised my targets yet. I did say that 10 games would be an indicator of what sort of team we would be, and I think that is a good barometer.

"But because of the next month in front of us, perhaps it gives me a little bit more breathing space to find out.

"We are obviously going into a run against the real quality sides in the division. After that, I think we'll know a little bit more, but we've certainly proven we are a decent side.

"I really don't sense that the supporters have unrealistic expectations.

"When I've been in and around fans and in and around the city, most of the people are just really pleased with the way things are going.

"There's a pride, and maybe this team has gone a long way towards putting a spring back in everyone's step in the city.

"But I don't see people thinking we are going to be Champions League material or a top-four team. I don't see that pressure building.

"Maybe it will if we are still in this position with two months of the season to go, but not at the moment, no."

Not sure if already covered, but some refreshing/realistic comments:

"Are we contenders? No. We have had a great start and shown lots of sides to our team in the last 10 games. What we have done is put some pride back into the shirt.

"Could that create high expectations? That is not a problem. You are underestimating the knowledge of our fans.

"I didn't expect us to be going into this game unbeaten, that's for sure. So, in that respect, we've exceeded my expectations for the team. But I honestly felt in pre-season that, potentially, we had a good side.

"I haven't raised my targets yet. I did say that 10 games would be an indicator of what sort of team we would be, and I think that is a good barometer.

"But because of the next month in front of us, perhaps it gives me a little bit more breathing space to find out.

"We are obviously going into a run against the real quality sides in the division. After that, I think we'll know a little bit more, but we've certainly proven we are a decent side.

"I really don't sense that the supporters have unrealistic expectations.

"When I've been in and around fans and in and around the city, most of the people are just really pleased with the way things are going.

"There's a pride, and maybe this team has gone a long way towards putting a spring back in everyone's step in the city.

"But I don't see people thinking we are going to be Champions League material or a top-four team. I don't see that pressure building.

"Maybe it will if we are still in this position with two months of the season to go, but not at the moment, no."

:thup:

http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/england/premierleague/her-pusser-premier-leaguestjernen-skoene-til-claus-lundekvam-3629888.html

Claus Lundekvam at Benton talking to Pardew, Pedro, Best and Ba.

Best's outfit :lol:

This video is not available in your territory  :fuuu:

Internet still ropey in Fenham?

:D

:lol: How can i get it to work like?

Fenham is resembling Baghdad tonight like, they love fireworks here.

http://www.tv2.no/sport/fotball/england/premierleague/her-pusser-premier-leaguestjernen-skoene-til-claus-lundekvam-3629888.html

Claus Lundekvam at Benton talking to Pardew, Pedro, Best and Ba.

Best's outfit :lol:

This video is not available in your territory  :fuuu:

Internet still ropey in Fenham?

:D

:lol: How can i get it to work like?

Fenham is resembling Baghdad tonight like, they love fireworks here.

Fuck all else to do.