Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Dontooner

Got the lot that probably only watches Newcastle play football ever, and some that watches football as fans in general, guess the first lot dont know a thing about football

Guest Dontooner

Honestly speaking, i'm sticking to we have good players winning us games, those who think Pardew got some insightful tactics winning us battles are smoking something. I do in fact give him credit for making us a better defensive unit, but in possession and attacking we have no clue but to cross the ball or put it long.

The repeated high line mistake is thick, just pathologically thick.

You wonder just how many goals we have to concede, how big a beating we have to take, before he realises how moronic his system is.

We haven't played a particularlt high line. Adebayor played exceptionally at the start.

I agree, this has nothing to do with playing a high line. There has been multiple individual errors from pretty much every single player that has led to this scoreline.

Re-organise during the break and bring on HBA for Obertan or Perch and throw the kitchen sink at Spurs and maybe, just maybe we could make a game out of this.

Guest Dontooner

Sure loosing 4 nail is just because spurs has much better players than us, ours strikers are shit even with all the service they are getting them cant shoot a cows ass. Jesus some people just dont know football.

Pardew is still shell shocked after that first 45 mins. He has trouble changing formations in a game when it's obvious we are getting creamed and he didn't have a clue what to do to stop a rampant Spurs in that first half.

He's made the change to switch Jonas to the right and give Simpson some support.

But no HE THINKS FERGUSON IS BETTER THAN BEN ARFA LOLZ HE'S CLUELESS WE'RE GOING DOWN!!

What are you talking about? Support? We are down 4-0 ffs. And why cant Ben Arfa play on the left?

He's made the change to switch Jonas to the right and give Simpson some support.

Hindsight tastic, but seems it would have been a far better idea to start with Jonas in front of Simpson. Has a lot more merit than putting the coward Obertan there.

I didn't say he couldn't.

Support because that's where their attacking is coming from and Obertan was sat with his finger up his arse instead of tracking back and defending.

JH, seriously, are you watching the same game as me? Are we up in your tv? On mine we are down 4-0 and need to move up and not support our fullbacks. Its the otherway around ffs,our fullbacks need to support our wingers.

Hindsight tastic, but seems it would have been a far better idea to start with Jonas in front of Simpson. Has a lot more merit than putting the coward Obertan there.

:sadnod:

Guest Dontooner

Honestly those Pardew Fans converts should really be watching what is going on the pitch, tactic number one cross tactic number two cross tactic number three cross.. and this is how we have played all season, if we had good passing and possession football we would have open up teams more often. Not really a Ben Arfra fan, but when we opened up teams it was when he made that passes. Hate to be a one man team that relies on HBA since it doesnt work, just needs a Manager that understands what is free flowing football and how to exploit space..