Alan Pardew

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew's overestimating himself

He isnt though, somebody asked him and he gave an honest answer. To overestimate himself would be to say 'yes i want the job, give it to me and i will win us the Euros no problem' not to dismiss himself by saying he doesnt want it.

You mean like the way Sam Allardyce would answer it?

Yeah basically, the wanker that he is

SO he ruled himself out, do I really care? No, i'm more concerned about our matchup for Spurs and I rather we concentrate on the fixture ahead then get caught up with the all distractions that are surrounding Spurs at the moment

SO he ruled himself out, do I really care? No, i'm more concerned about our matchup for Spurs and I rather we concentrate on the fixture ahead then get caught up with the all distractions that are surrounding Spurs at the moment

don't worry, the silver fox deflected the attention away from us onto spurs and redknapp. :clap:

Guest Roger Kint

The horrific mass media bukkake over Redknapp is all going to turn very funny should he fail miserably and they are forced to start critisising the candle faced twat. Who will they all blame then as its abundantly clear that every newspaper/media outlet is leading the charge for his appointment.

The horrific mass media bukkake over Redknapp is all going to turn very funny should he fail miserably and they are forced to start critisising the candle faced t***. Who will they all blame then as its abundantly clear that every newspaper/media outlet is leading the charge for his appointment.

they'll blame the rich spoilt superstar players (which they won't mind about as most will be retiring from the national scene soon ,gerrard, lampard, terry,ferdinand)

Guest Roger Kint

The horrific mass media bukkake over Redknapp is all going to turn very funny should he fail miserably and they are forced to start critisising the candle faced t***. Who will they all blame then as its abundantly clear that every newspaper/media outlet is leading the charge for his appointment.

they'll blame the rich spoilt superstar players (which they won't mind about as most will be retiring from the national scene soon ,gerrard, lampard, terry,ferdinand)

Good point, John Terry's portion of the blame will be backdated too.

Would like to think none of those are guaranteed starters past Euro 2012 mind, with the exception of Gerrard i wiouldnt care if they arent even picked then tbh. Ferdinand especially has no place in the national team again.

MsiDouglas Ashley's 'copter just landed at Benton. Happy slimline owner flanked by Llambias as he prepares for meeting with AP #nufc

about 4 hours ago

MsiDouglas Must have lost some 3-4 stone, Mr Ashley. #nufc

about 4 hours ago

Gonna get sacked by the slim bastard. :troll:

MsiDouglas Ashley's 'copter just landed at Benton. Happy slimline owner flanked by Llambias as he prepares for meeting with AP #nufc

about 4 hours ago

about 4 hours ago

If the FA offer £35m for Pards, I think we'd be mad not to take it and invest in 2, maybe even 3 Senegalese managers.

about 4 hours ago

about 4 hours ago

If the FA offer £35m for Pards, I think we'd be mad not to take it and invest in 2, maybe even 3 Senegalese managers.

I'd rather Ivory Coast managers tbh.

Lord Sugar @Lord_Sugar 

What a laugh Alan Pardew Newcastle manager rules himself out of England job. Ha ha who was asking? .some people do overestimate themselves

Starting to get really bored of Alan Sugar tbh. Fantastic businessman aye but when it comes to football, he really spouts so much s****.

"I really, really hope that Harry and Spurs and everybody sorts themselves out and can do it in a manner in which it works for everybody."

:lol: Loving the tapping up, get as much in as possible before Saturday.

:snod:

Can only go well :laugh:

It's also good news that Pardew's already ruled himself out of the running for the England job. It stops the speculation straightaway and it now allows Pards to fully concentrate on the job at hand atm!

about 4 hours ago

about 4 hours ago

fuck off. :lol:

Lord Sugar @Lord_Sugar 

What a laugh Alan Pardew Newcastle manager rules himself out of England job. Ha ha who was asking? .some people do overestimate themselves

Lord Sugar, what is the difference between these lists of honours?

Football League Division Three: 1986–87
Football League Trophy: 1983–84
UEFA Intertoto Cup: 1999
Football League Division One: 2002–03
FA Cup: 2007-08
Football League Cup runners up: 2009

Football League Second Division Runner-up 2002
FA Cup Runner-up: 2006
Football League Championship Play-Offs
Winner: 2005
Runner-up: 2004
Football League Trophy: 2010

One of them is tipped at unprecedented levels to be the next England manager, and the other is being ridiculed for saying he's not available when questioned about it at a normal press conference, which one is which?

It's a shame they don't give out trophies for being a "cheeky chappy" or a "wheeler dealer", then Harry Redknapp might look like a somewhat successful manager. :lol:

With Redknapp presumably leaving Spurs and on his way to managing England, AVB having a rusty start at Chelsea to say the least, Wenger on the decline at Arsenal and SFA approaching retirement at Man United I love the fact Pardew has come out to quickly finish any speculation of him being interested in the England job. We are already showing we can challenge for Europe again with our current setup, and I can see a few of the current top 7 dropping off in the next few seasons, leaving room for teams like us to stake our claim. Feels good to be on the rise whilst competing clubs are tailing off!