Alan Pardew

JH

Shittest manager in the league.

Should just sack him now and hire Bruce.

We get it man, settle down.

People are overreacting so I'm joining in.

Anything's better than your pathetic comments in here earlier.

Go and have a cold shower or something man.

Go get some fucking respect.

:lol:

Are you pregnant?

Meh, gambled with two up front, we were just totally outclassed, Adebayor and Saha tore strips out of Willo and Simpson - let's be honest, Parker, Bale and Modric v Perch, Obertan and Guthrie is just a no contest. Given his options can't blame Pards too much today, some players just didn't show up.

"Alan Pardew diagnosed with Level 2 Downs"

Shane Ferguson? Aye he's a f***ing sp***** like.

Classy as owt.

Alreet mate, watch you don't hurt yourself coming down from that tall equine.

:lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

And this, this is what I mean with my ramblings about him... the man is clueless. Poor performance after poor performance after poor performance. I hope Ashley looking on witnessed this and had the same thoughts he had about Hughton when we lost to Bolton...

And this, this is what I mean with my ramblings about him... the man is clueless. Poor performance after poor performance after poor performance. I hope Ashley looking on witnessed this and had the same thoughts he had about Hughton when we lost to Bolton...

I bet you still think we've got a team full of brilliant footballers, though. Look at some of the shite out there today, man.

Meh, gambled with two up front, we were just totally outclassed, Adebayor and Saha tore strips out of Willo and Simpson - let's be honest, Parker, Bale and Modric v Perch, Obertan and Guthrie is just a no contest. Given his options can't blame Pards too much today, some players just didn't show up.

Agree with you largely, dont think he that many options bar Ben Arfa. Switched Gutierrez to the right as he saw thats clearly where they were creating from. Still, Ferguson over Ben Arfa? Very odd.

O, yeah, we failed to land a proper RB and a decent CB and this of course is not his fault - with the midfield cover of James f***ing Perch as well. Spot on.

Agree with you largely, dont think he that many options bar Ben Arfa. Switched Gutierrez to the right as he saw thats clearly where they were creating from. Still, Ferguson over Ben Arfa? Very odd.

At 4-0 down. :embarrassed:

Guest Howaythetoon

I bet you still think we've got a team full of brilliant footballers, though. Look at some of the s**** out there today, man.

Aye shit like Obertan... who keeps getting a game ahead of Ben Arfa for example.

Perch actually played well and he's considered our shittest player. We were beaten because we don't have a fucking clue as to which way to play and that's down to the clueless idiot in the dugout.

Pardew can be criticised for today without it meaning people are pissing on our season's achievement so far. Extremely narrow-minded to think otherwise (those who are being sarcy etc).

If Pardew can take all the accolades for our league position (rightly so) then he can take the criticism he's due for this performance. Chance for 4th and the players show nothing. His setup doesn't help this. Nor does his lack of plan B to at least salvage something (even if pride). Two attackers but no crossing, for one. He's paid to get some sort of team performance and today was not that.

We fell apart in the first 5 and were sinking fast before 20. Making changes late on in the game was a poor poor decision.

I'll never get the opinion that when a team plays well it's the manager and players...but when it plays poorly it's the players. It's all of them together. Take the applause when they do well and the critisism when they do very badly (not just a loss).

They're all in it together and today was a toothless and inept performance all round. Looked like a relegation team...not one chasing 4th.

I can say that without pissing on our season so far. It's been magic. But today was an almighty s**** fest all round.

We need our midfield duo back pronto.

:thup:

Guest Dontooner

Fuck beat me to it. yeah hope The owner watched the game and could tell the real difference is in the Manager it self. we have good players shouldnt be taken apart for 5 nail with room to space.

At 4-0 down. :embarrassed:

Well yeah, left it a bit late like  :lol: Pards definately has his faults, dont think that can be doubted. Still have faith in the guy, needs to sort our defence again though. Big weak point for us recently after looking strong before.

I bet you still think we've got a team full of brilliant footballers, though. Look at some of the s**** out there today, man.

Aye shit like Obertan... who keeps getting a game ahead of Ben Arfa for example.

Perch actually played well and he's considered our shittest player. We were beaten because we don't have a fucking clue as to which way to play and that's down to the clueless idiot in the dugout.

I don't think anybody on here can defend Pardew for that abomination, but our squad is jam-packed with Championship players man. We've progressed quicker than expected results wise but are still along way from building a competetive squad.

Aye s*** like Obertan... who keeps getting a game ahead of Ben Arfa for example.

Perch actually played well and he's considered our shittest player. We were beaten because we don't have a f***ing clue as to which way to play and that's down to the clueless idiot in the dugout.

I defo think Perch did not played well - he just run and closed down people, but did not do anything with the ball actually - everytime he got it, it was a misplaced pass or just a lost ball. I wouldn't call that a footballer, honestly.

Did he even go to the Blackburn FA Cup game?

Abeid and Ben Arfa were absolutely outstanding and to keep faith in the likes of Obertan and Gosling defies all logic. Yes the squad is weak in places but it doesn't help when players that should be guaranteed starters are sat on the bench - then you're creating the problem yourself.

Obertan over HBA, as far as I'm concerned is Perch over Coloccini, Elliott over Krul, Shola over Ba, that's the gap between the abilities of those two players. It's insanity.