Alan Pardew

JH

To be honest I´m not sure I would get him either. But the point was that I´m sick of Pardew. We played ok in the second half, but we have thrown away so many points its incredibly the few months, and that is just his fault (mainly).

If he would see this performance in the second half and see that ok this it how we should play in games we should win, then fair enough. But he dosen´t seems to be doing that.

Guest Dontooner

Shame on you Pardew... s*** tactics 1st half.

We are playing the same exact same tactics..........with crosses and hoofs, only difference is Ben Arfa and sunderland with 10 man.

We are playing the same exact same tactics..........with crosses and hoofs, only difference is Ben Arfa and sunderland with 10 man.

We hoofed it 2nd half?

Guest Dontooner

We hoofed it 2nd half?

My mistake when they went down to 10 man, we were in control but was crossing at every chance. Still too little going through the middle, we are very predictable..

The first half wasn't acceptable. At least he made the changes that rescued a point.

Oh fuck off. He put Ben Arfa on who shouldve started he never RESCUED a point in a million years ffs. New low for Pardew for his reactions and tactics today.

Guest Dontooner

Funny, Ben Arfa is likely still going to be off in the summer but our brillant manager still doesnt rate him. clueless as fuck .

Got it wrong again. He gets it right more often, fortunately.

Right?

He has good players in the squad and they are rescuing him occasionally. Pardew should have credit for the first 3-4 months. But since then his only been an burden.

A shameful setup in the first half was rectified by some positive changes at half-time, and it rescued the point as Dave said. But a point (at the very least) should never have been in question.

It was nice to see us revert to that 4-3-3, or whatever you want to call it, i'm absolutely adamant that there's potential there - providing we start to let certain players play their own games. It was unsurprisingly a cut above the long-ball dross system in the first. That said, even 4-4-2 doesn't have to be long ball in the way it was today.

He's worrying me more than he ever has at the moment.

Does he deserve credit for changing it? To an extent. I'm loathed to give it after weeks of stubborn and pig-headed bullshit though. The likes of Ben Arfa should be the linchpin of the team. I still don't think he gets either. Think with more creativity through Santon on we'd have put them to the sword personally.

First half was absolutely shocking. Embarrassing seeing our players resort to bad tackles in the first half and the pulling by williamson was stupid. Thank god we turned up 2nd half and that atleast gives me a bit of hope we may play a bit more positively from now on.