Alan Pardew

JH

I agree with Felipao. Managers shouldn't show passion.

:lol: You think fistpumping and yelling at the oppositions manager after a penalty decision is the right way to go? I have no problem with what Carver and he did earlier when they had a go at the Shitelands bench. But to do that before or after a goal is disgusting behaviour.

you know what for the ones that have a go at us the 'pardew bashers.'

My anger is rarely about the scorelines, it's always about how we play.

Do i think we deserve more than one point today, no.

Do i think we have the automatic right to always beat teams like, fulham, swansea, wba, wolves, norwich, etc.

no, i really don't.  But i do expect us to look remotely like a football team for at least more than 40 minutes a game.  that ain't asking for the world.

Pardew needs to stop this long ball rubbish and quick. What happened to the passing side that did so well at the start of the season? No wonder Cabaye is finding it hard to get into games when the ball if flying over his head most of the time. Not good enough!

That said, his decision to fetch on Ben Arfa (who had Richardson on toast) and Shola were good decisions. :thup:

He was given time to coach it out of them evidently.

you know what for the ones that have a go at the us the 'pardew bashers.'

My anger is rarely about the scorelines, it's always about how we play.

Do i think we deserve more than one point today, no.

Do i think we have the automatic right to always beat teams like, fulham, swansea, wba, wolves, norwich, etc.

no, i really don't.  But i do expect us to look remotely like a football team for at least more than 40 minutes a game.  that ain't asking for the world.

Nah man, you are a pardew basher and we are 6th ffs. Ungrateful idiot. :lol:

FWIW I agree with you. Its like his immune to criticism because we are 6th. Are people really happy with 2p from Wolves and Shiteland at home?

Pardew needs to stop this long ball rubbish and quick. What happened to the passing side that did so well at the start of the season? No wonder Cabaye is finding it hard to get into games when the ball if flying over his head most of the time. Not good enough!

That said, his decision to fetch on Ben Arfa (who had Richardson on toast) and Shola were good decisions. :thup:

He was given time to coach it out of them evidently.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair play to Pardew today, credit where it's due. Many of us were livid with our play in the first half, and he actually commited to the same mistakes AGAIN, which was incredibly worrying. However, I think he realised his mistakes earlier than he's done in previous games, and he acted to correct them in a very good way. The decision to keep Ryan Taylor on was a bit weak as Santon contributes so much more to our attacking play, but Taylors delivery is something that he obviously is very fond of.

I hope he grabs his chance to get Ben Arfa involved now. Very few players in the league can match his ability when he's on his game. We looked a completley different side second half.

Credit where its due for getting tactics wrong from the off and putting HBA on to turn things around. Fuck off. We looked a different side because Sunderland decied to only defend and then get sent off.

Think it's becoming apparent that Saylor was as important as any player when it came to the passing game. The big lad did like to bring the ball out from the defence and pass it around.

Says he regrets approaching mackem bench, I thought it was hilarious :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/2ixjz.jpg

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/140643503.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215AB089EE596C6588356172D9AA5C4FB969A0CE516BD8391E0444AE161DEAC553

I agree with Felipao. Managers shouldn't show passion.

:lol: You think fistpumping and yelling at the oppositions manager after a penalty decision is the right way to go? I have no problem with what Carver and he did earlier when they had a go at the Shitelands bench. But to do that before or after a goal is disgusting behaviour.

Honestly and as a manager he's got to set an example. 

"Stay calm lads, I'm going to having a fucking go at O'Neil as soon as we score, leave it to me."

Guest MrSundlofer

We are not focusing on "the next game only" anymore. Our focus is to finish 4th-6th... and that's why Pardew want to play a "balanced" team with Ryan Taylor. He's afraid. He wants a balanced performance who gives us 3 points. If he starts Ben Arfa, Ben Arfa will give us pace, flair and attacking movements, and the opposition will focus more on him... But we will also lose the "defensive balance", at least on that flank. We will create more chances with Ben Arfa on the pitch but we will be weaker when we defend. We will create less chances with Taylor on the pitch but we will be stronger when we defend. Pardew needs to gamble more. He's to afraid. If we want to win, we have to gamble.

The Pardew bashing is f***ing beyond ridiculous.

It seems a lot better reasoned than the support posts tbh.

agreed tbh. most criticisms are rather well explicated with specific, detailed, well reasoned arguments. then people come along and go "we're sixth!" "what a load of nonsense!" "f***ing beyond ridiculous".

Seems a relatively simple point to make. We had an amazing start to the season & had one of the best defences in the league, people have said around Chelsea is where we lost momentum a bit. Thats also where we coincidentally lost one of our main defenders & had to go a period of time with no Cb's.

We still followed that period by outplaying Man united, taking 4 points off them this season before losing our key striker and actually improved our league position in that time. Now people are coming out with "No faith" in the manager ? Be serious. Hes clearly earnt time, 80% of this nonsense is due to Ben Arfas situation and thats very debatable as his thread shows.

Joking aside, Sifu is right. Saylor was a massive massive blow, as was not bringing in extra backup for him. We currently have one defender who is a nailed on starter who can play comfortably with a ball at their feet and it stops us from being able to build from the back and bring the midfield in more. That's down to those above Pardew. In some repects his hands are tied but I don't see why he's persisted with the Ben Arfa nonsense. The whole he gives away possession thing is guff when you see other players losing it by punting forwad like they're at Twickenham.

I can understand why people get frustrated by our style of play AT TIMES but there seems to be a handful of people on here who are just willing him to fail and to jump on any mistake.

Any level of derision and scorn is acceptable so long as you preface it with "I'm of course happy that we're in sixth, but" because that makes it objective and unbiased.

Guest Chubby Jason

He behaved like a total cockend today on the touchline. He's doing a good job but the bloke is a fucking dick.

I can understand why people get frustrated by our style of play AT TIMES but there seems to be a handful of people on here who are just willing him to fail and to jump on any mistake.

Any level of derision and scorn is acceptable so long as you preface it with "I'm of course happy that we're in sixth, but" because that makes it objective and unbiased.

:lol: