Alan Pardew

JH

Guest bimpy474

Penny for HTT's thoughts.

Feck off, can you imagine, he will wear the fecking keys out.

It makes no sense in terms of ambition either. Hughton was doing alright enough with the players and resources at his disposal. Is this Ashley saying he wants to do more than just stay up? Is Alan Pardew going to get us into Europe? On this budget? Good luck with that you stupid fat f***.

not picking dave out by any means, as i def said worse, but this post (from a balanced poster) shows how unbelievable and unexpected this has all been.

What a man, he shags who he wants, now he is the manager of the season too!

Seriously, huge well done to him, he did that against all odds really.

Its nice to have a manger who is as confident as him, it will spread through the club from top to bottom!

Absolutely deserved, keep up the fantastic work Pards!  :aww:

It makes no sense in terms of ambition either. Hughton was doing alright enough with the players and resources at his disposal. Is this Ashley saying he wants to do more than just stay up? Is Alan Pardew going to get us into Europe? On this budget? Good luck with that you stupid fat f***.

not picking dave out by any means, as i def said worse, but this post (from a balanced poster) shows how unbelievable and unexpected this has all been.

Dave. :lol:

Do we even have one person, JUST ONE, on here that actually backed the appointment from the beginning? :lol:

No, lets pick on Dave.

What a stupid fucking post that was - eh - Dave? Don't you look a bit DAFT right now.

He should be a shoo-in for the LMA award too, they tend to recognise managers who've done a brilliant job in perspective compared to the PL award which more often than not goes to the manager who's won the league. I think Pardew's only the third non-title winning manager to win this award which sort of sums up what an achievement this is. :clap:

No, lets pick on Dave.

What a stupid f***ing post that was - eh - Dave? Don't you look a bit DAFT right now.

yeah fuck it, up yours Dave, what a twatty post that was!

No, lets pick on Dave.

What a stupid fucking post that was - eh - Dave? Don't you look a bit DAFT right now.

Aye.

:lol: Thick as mince, wor Dave.

No, lets pick on Dave.

Aye.

:lol: Thick as mince, wor Dave.

:lol:

Amazing.