Agent: Newcastle 'not an option' for Martin Jol

Mick

Guest TrueToon

I can't help but feel that this is just a coincidence. Ashley will employ a cheap old has been who will be happy to be back in the game and do Ashley's bidding with no questions asked.

Agreed, He has proved that in the past... (Kinnear,Roeder Etc)

Guest kingdawson

Mate text me saying Jol gave an interview in his Spurs days saying he would have loved to have managed us if he had of been offered it.

Mate text me saying Jol gave an interview in his Spurs days saying he would have loved to have managed us if he had of been offered it.

Shepherd interviewed him for our job, but he gave it to Roeder instead.

I thought Jol just used it as tactic to get more pay from Spurs, could be wrong though.

He's definately not as nice as the media make out. He uses underhand tactics whilst giving off a totally different personae via the press.

As for his managerial 'skills' he's a good motivator but tactically he's only ok. He likes making defensive substitutions when you're 1-0 up which might be ok for some but i personally feel it invites pressure and i don't like it. If you guys can remember my posts during the Jol era you'd see how relieved i was when he got the boot.

Saying all that i do think he'd be a good appointment for you lot and i can't deny that i'd be happy seeing him back in this league. Most spurs fans idolise him btw.

He's definately not as nice as the media make out.

That's good to know, because you'd need to be a bit of a cunt to take this job after the way Hughton's been booted out, which might be why Alan Pardew, a man who would shag his best mate's dying gran and wipe his cock on the curtains, is in the frame.

Guest TrueToon

He's definately not as nice as the media make out.

That's good to know, because you'd need to be a bit of a c*** to take this job after the way Hughton's been booted out, which might be why Alan Pardew, a man who would shag his best mate's dying gran and wipe his cock on the curtains, is in the frame.

Its started :lol:

nufcfans

Martin Jol was on a DFDS ferry from Amsterdam to Newcastle last night. The ferry arrived at North Shields around half an hour ago. #NUFC

3 minutes ago via web

So he got on a ferry instead of getting on one of the 20 or something planes to and from Amsterdam we have every day?

nufcfans

Martin Jol was on a DFDS ferry from Amsterdam to Newcastle last night. The ferry arrived at North Shields around half an hour ago. #NUFC

3 minutes ago via web

So he got on a ferry instead of getting on one of the 20 or something planes to and from Amsterdam we have every day?

I often thing of him as a white Mr T.

nufcfans

3 minutes ago via web

Needed the 13 hours or whatever the crossing takes to make his mind up

nufcfans

3 minutes ago via web

The man's old skool.

What time did he quit?, the ferry didn't leave untill 7:30. I want to proove these fuckers wrong so that we never mention them again.

nufcfans

3 minutes ago via web

Needed the 13 hours or whatever the crossing takes to make his mind up

Have this image in my head of a mob of angry hacks and cameramen fighting each other for taxis at the airport to get down to the ferry terminal asap.

nufcfans

3 minutes ago via web

The man's old skool.

What time did he quit?, the ferry didn't leave untill 7:30. I want to proove these fuckers wrong so that we never mention them again.

Means he would have left Holland about 7pm'ish (I think)