Nigel de Jong

Benwell Lad

Kicking this one off early and it may even belong in an old thread but I reckon it justifies it's own.

If Man City decide to play him against us on boxing day I hope he receives the worst and most continuously hostile reception any player has ever seen.

Three main reasons.

1. In disgust at the intentional, criminal thuggish tackle which maimed our star player.

2. In disgust at the cowardly but sadly predictable lack of action our Football Association took against him, leaving his own national manager as the only person to officially condemn the act of pre-meditated violence.

3. In appreciation of Hatem Ben Arfa who I hope we will see gracing our shirt again in the future.

Guest magpie99

I am comoing over from Australia for this one and really looking forwardto the atmosphere. First time at SJP for 5 years so hoping for a result. Doubt any booing will affect the thick skinned dutchman buit will join in anyway.

we don't need to hurt him, someone should just look at him and touch their willy, it's the most offensive thing ever.

actually, while typing this i've just been struck with inspiration, 50,000 people all booing him and grabbing their nuts every time he touches the ball or goes near the sideline :snod:

we don't need to hurt him, someone should just look at him and touch their willy, it's the most offensive thing ever.

actually, while typing this i've just been struck with inspiration, 50,000 people all booing him and grabbing their nuts every time he touches the ball or goes near the sideline :snod:

:mackems:

:mackems:

Nah a leg breaking tackle is more acceptable if someone touches their knackers it only leads to a load of chelsea supporting bints feeling violated(??) and an FA charge

One of ours will do a number on him, get red carded and be out for 3 matches....

I'm actually expecting a minor challenge, DeJong falling over like a cunt and the ref deciding that one of ours has gone in for a bit of revenge and showing a red card to hammer home the injustice the bastard FA have shown to us over the Ben Arfa incident.