Forum Service Issues and Updates

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you lot tried the mobile site? What do you prefer about Tapatalk?

The mobile site doesn't flow as well as Tapatalk does. Tapatalk is also better spaced and page seems less full. The text is too big on the Mobile site and the borders are too small. The header and chrome bar are too black. The size of the bar donating the poster is the same size as the space for their post when its only 1 line long which looks stupid...

So... yeah. Keep Tapatalk but fix it cos I like the boards :lol:

I can't fix it. :(

Have you sent support a video and asked them what they think may be causing it? It's rudimentary but film the feeds loading okay and then move to the boards and film the terrible load time there. Then send them that and tell them it's a recurring problem faced by all users. v7.3.6. If it's not an issue on their end and it's some server configuration they should be able to suggest a fix. Bit of an arse on and if you can't be arsed I'll do it if it's possible for me to get in touch.

I've not sent a video but I've explained what you've said there and asked if it's a server thing. Tried changing something tonight as it happens, no difference. Waiting on their answer.

Might have just turned everyone's swear filter off, sorry. :lol:

If you want it back on, go to Profile, Modify Profile, Look and Layout, uncheck Leave words uncensored and save.