Are we safe now? YES WE ARE!

oldtype

:lol: Isn't this the sort of thread we always mock RTG for?

That would be if I said "we're gannin ta Europe!"  :dowie:

I don't see how it's a large leap to say that barring a meltdown of historic and completely unrealistic proportions we are now safe from relegation.

Screw you mods, change the title back.

I am standing by my confident knee-jerk assertion that we will safe and prepared to take the full naming and shaming and piss drinking if we do go down. :lol:

:lol:

Lose the next two (which could easily happen against Spurs & Arsenal without Tiote) and we could be in trouble again! Given how close the league is, I just can't see how anyone can think that we're safe!

We are probably going to lose against Spurs and Arsenal.

Still safe though.

Lose the next two (which could easily happen against Spurs & Arsenal without Tiote) and we could be in trouble again! Given how close the league is, I just can't see how anyone can think that we're safe!

ninetyfuckingfourth minute :(

We are probably going to lose against Spurs and Arsenal.

Still safe though.

We have Fulham in there.

Tiote will be back for Arsenal, no?

We're not safe, but I feel more optimistic after Sunday than I've felt all season. We managed to produce a performance with everything stacked against us, in terms of absences and the pressures of the occasion. That's more significant than games when everything falls your way.