John Carver

Guest neesy111

That was always on the cards tbf pardew had his many faults but to call any game 'free' is gross misconduct in itself

Pardew said something similar when we played Arsenal or Spurs a few years back.

We "let our hair down" at spurs a few years ago. Got whacked 5-0 the funnily enough...

That was always on the cards tbf pardew had his many faults but to call any game 'free' is gross misconduct in itself

Pardew said something similar when we played Arsenal or Spurs a few years back.

We "let our hair down" at spurs a few years ago. Got whacked 5-0 the funnily enough...

Took our trousers down more like.

The height of mediocrity that s****. You won't even catch Stoke & Swansea come out with that crap. We've seen Burnley pick up points against the top 2. I hate it. I hate it.

Like I said - get this Ashley charlatan out with someone ambitious and we'll have a club again.

Only financial pressure will get rid of Ashley and the PL deal with Sky has ensured he will be there for a few years yet.

Also, the idiots that keep putting money in his pocket by buying STs/attending matches as well as merchandise from Sports Direct are just as responsible and that isn't going to end any time soon.

The club is almost finished as a respected entity in football and has little future under this regime.

The height of mediocrity that s****. You won't even catch Stoke & Swansea come out with that crap. We've seen Burnley pick up points against the top 2. I hate it. I hate it.

Like I said - get this Ashley charlatan out with someone ambitious and we'll have a club again.

Only financial pressure will get rid of Ashley and the PL deal with Sky has ensured he will be there for a few years yet.

Also, the idiots that keep putting money in his pocket by buying STs/attending matches as well as merchandise from Sports Direct are just as responsible and that isn't going to end any time soon.

The club is almost finished as a respected entity in football and has little future under this regime.

Ticket sales are chump change. By PL standards we have relatively cheap prices and people will always turn up because of the great location of SJP. I'm sure the PR department could flip the low prices as a positive.

You're dead right about Sky. As long as SJP is relatively full they'll be happy as owt.

Guest antz1uk

B-htQkeCIAAHLDJ.png

Played 7

Won 1

Drawn 3

Lost 3

Scored 8/9

Conceded 14

Identical except for Carver having scored one more (9) than Pardew (8)

that's just creepy

I think it says something about the "Should have stuck with Pardew" brigade that the ONLY result Carver has done worse in is the trip to Chelsea.  A freak result for Pardew rather than a game that went to form which Carver would have expected to match or better.

One thing I despise about football these days is this 'we aren’t expected to get anything' attitude. It really boils my p*ss.

Same. It's an acceptable line for a lower-league manager in a cup tie, designed to put pressure on the higher division side, but when you're in the same league it's fucking laughable and small time as fuck.

Maybe the players should have forced the coaching staff to watch the 5-0 defeat to Man City, not the other way around.

Its like Carvdew has management for dummies in his office. As if the twat can read.

One thing I despise about football these days is this 'we aren’t expected to get anything' attitude. It really boils my p*ss.

Same. It's an acceptable line for a lower-league manager in a cup tie, designed to put pressure on the higher division side, but when you're in the same league it's fucking laughable and small time as fuck.

Even more ridiculous that it was a few hours after fucking Burnley held the league leaders to a draw at their place.

Playoffs.

Great in the Championship, I personally wouldn't like to see them in the Premier League. They do make the lower leagues great fun to watch though