John Carver

Guest neesy111

He's actually too stupid to realise how out of his depth he is. I bet he has framed pictures of the defeats to Arsenal and Chelsea in his bedroom.

:lol:

He really is - I bet they have to watch him like a hawk around the swimming pool.

He's actually too stupid to realise how out of his depth he is. I bet he has framed pictures of the defeats to Arsenal and Chelsea in his bedroom.

He really is - I bet they have to watch him like a hawk around the swimming pool.

“Listen, if I come off and it’s not been a football match, but we win 1-0, I’ll be delighted with that.

“We had a good football match last week and got nothing for it. At the end of the day, it’s all about getting the win.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-brands-newcastles-recent-8979784?

:lol: Sums it all fucking up, that.  When your only motivation as a club is to exist and your manager is actively seeking to kill any fun associated with the actual matchday then there really isn't a point at all.  I was impressed with us 2nd half against Arsenal but he's fucked that completely with those comments. 

Fat little bellend is so far up Pardew's arse it's unreal.  Insufferable, tedious wankers who shouldn't be allowed any near a football pitch.

Listen, if I come off and it’s not been a football match, but we win 1-0, I’ll be delighted with that.

“We had a good football match last week and got nothing for it. At the end of the day, it’s all about getting the win.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-carver-brands-newcastles-recent-8979784?

:lol: Sums it all fucking up, that.  When your only motivation as a club is to exist and your manager is actively seeking to kill any fun associated with the actual matchday then there really isn't a point at all.  I was impressed with us 2nd half against Arsenal but he's fucked that completely with those comments. 

Fat little bellend is so far up Pardew's arse it's unreal.  Insufferable, tedious wankers who shouldn't be allowed any near a football pitch.

Fucking hell im sick to the back teeth of that cunting word, between that and the licking lips thing I cant watch this cunt talk

Listen ManDoon, John and Alan just have a little bit of a winning mentality.  OK, you can now stop listening.

Let me tell you, I think he says 'let me tell you' more than 'look' or 'listen'.

All he needs to do now is throw in the occasional "stop" and he'll have a new career as the Green Cross Code man.

:lol: Erm, that doesn't sound like a good idea.  One of the best players of all time but a f***ing s**** manager.

I love listening to him talk about football, it's just a pity he couldn't carry his good points into management.

Gullit's a brilliant football mind and a honourable man. Like Keegan he wants his football to be played a certain way, which unfortunately was totally at odds with the playing staff of late 90s NUFC. The decision to sack him was obviously completely vindicated by who we replaced him with.

Gullit's a brilliant football mind and a honourable man. Like Keegan he wants his football to be played a certain way, which unfortunately was totally at odds with the playing staff of late 90s NUFC. The decision to sack him was obviously completely vindicated by who we replaced him with.

He resigned but I'm sure he would have been sacked if he hadn't done so.

:lol: Erm, that doesn't sound like a good idea.  One of the best players of all time but a f***ing s**** manager.

I love listening to him talk about football, it's just a pity he couldn't carry his good points into management.

Same as Souness.  Clearly has quite a bright footballing mind but can't see past his own ego and translate that to management.  Different styles like but when you listen to either of them talk you'd think they'd be good managers.

Will always respect him for packing it in rather than waiting for his compensation.  An honourable man as you say, even if he tried to ostracise our 2 best players.

Didn't he only resign because it repudiated his contact, as he didn't want paying off?

Didn't he only resign because it repudiated his contact, as he didn't want paying off?

Gullit has morals but not the ability to manage adequately. Better than Charver though.

I'm sure his contract meant he could resign and still get a pay-off and he said he didn't want anything.

Guest YonderStar

And here's me thinking that Gullitt resigned after Big Dunc threatened to rip his head off.  :whistle: