John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest Gino14

when was the last time a manager resigned 'cause he was clearly utterly s*** and/or out of his depth or whatever?

genuine question

Keegan has done it repeatedly, but I can't remember many other cases.  Most cling on for dear life, till someone has to drag them away using a toe truck filled with money.

when was the last time a manager resigned 'cause he was clearly utterly s*** and/or out of his depth or whatever?

genuine question

Ruud Gullit?

Never asked for a penny also

genuine question

Keegan has done it repeatedly, but I can't remember many other cases.  Most cling on for dear life, till someone has to drag them away using a toe truck filled with money.

he has not done it repeatedly for the reasons I stated man, howay :lol:

I am absolutely convinced that we don't do much work as at NUFC. There's no way that loathsome cunts like Carver, Stone and Woodman are the hard working type. It is so clear that there is a lax and lazy atmosphere around the club and it shows on the players. It is a fucking disgrace, and that's before actually going into how inept the coaching staff are in the first place.

Carver - said he was 'brave' through starting two strikers. :D Let down by defending at set-plays. Name-checked Jonas for the free-header. Some 'good spells' in the first half - mad 5mins either side of half-time cost us. Confidence drained from the players when Swansea went 2-1 up. Janmaat was taken off due to feeling sick. Good news - Sissoko back next week - de Jong scored - felt he did well. Dummett returning too.

Sounded like a very cosy chat with Mick Lowes. :(