John Carver

Guest neesy111

On course for eight league defeats in a row. That is... quite something.

That is just crazy, even if the injury crisis wasn't an exaggerated thing that would be horrendous

Anyone know what's the worst losing run in the Premier League for all teams?

If we lose this then Carver has to sacked right ?

That would be the sensible thing BUT we know that's not how Mike Ashley operates

I don't know he's a decent business man and we'd lose a fuck load if we go down. He'll drop a million now to save 10s of millions that going down would cost. We will see.

If we lose this then Carver has to sacked right ?

That would be the sensible thing BUT we know that's not how Mike Ashley operates

I don't know he's a decent business man and we'd lose a fuck load if we go down. He'll drop a million now to save 10s of millions that going down would cost. We will see.

he's riding this bet to the end man, no way he brings someone else in now

At this moment in time, you would have to wonder who could unite and motivate the players quickly, and get them playing together in time?

Needs to be someone well known and respected by a number of players with proven determination and leadership.

Jonas is the best option now as manager for the rest of the season in my opinion.

Guest Roger Kint

At this moment in time, you would have to wonder who could unite and motivate the players quickly, and get them playing together in time?

Needs to be someone well known and respected by a number of players with proven determination and leadership.

Jonas is the best option now as manager for the rest of the season in my opinion.

Its been at least a week since you talked shite. Well done

:lol:

Mental stuff.

Finally, somebody with a sensible idea.

Guest neesy111

Getting tore a new one on NBC.

What are they saying? Another hole to lick though..

He's to blame for our slide etc.

Getting tore a new one on NBC.

What are they saying? Another hole to lick though..

He's to blame for our slide etc.

Easy when it's on foreign TV, sadly.

I really want to think he'll walk after this loss, but given what he said in the meeting with the fans about being here next season no matter what.. he wont even walk after the last game of the season and our 11th defeat in a row

"Loves the club" eh?  Loves the fucking 5 years he has left on his deal, knowing he couldnt get a job anywhere else after this, you mean