John Carver

Guest neesy111

Alright. Do they question the team selection? :lol:

No they were questioning his leadership qualities and saying there is no respect for him, from day one.

Getting tore a new one on NBC.

What are they saying? Another hole to lick though..

He's to blame for our slide etc.

Easy when it's on foreign TV, sadly.

The little reporting you get on here has lambasted him, too.

Alright. Do they question the team selection? :lol:

Basically said that when he was appointed everyone knew he was under qualified to do the job and that the players don't respect him or want to play for him.

I really want to think he'll walk after this loss, but given what he said in the meeting with the fans about being here next season no matter what.. he wont even walk after the last game of the season and our 11th defeat in a row

"Loves the club" eh?  Loves the f***ing 5 years he has left on his deal, knowing he couldnt get a job anywhere else after this, you mean

He's not going to walk, he just said today that he thinks he should be given a pre-season, that's only fair,lol !!

So his career record as a manager in England is now.

Played 26

Won 5

Drawn 3

Lost 18

Yet he reckons he deserves a huge transfer kitty to invest in the team and a full season to put his own stamp on the team. :lol:

Played 26

Won 5

Drawn 3

Lost 18

Yet he reckons he deserves a huge transfer kitty to invest in the team and a full season to put his own stamp on the team. :lol:

fuck me, i'm astonished he's won 5!

Played 26

Won 5

Drawn 3

Lost 18

fuck me, i'm astonished he's won 5!

With the mighty Plymouth Argyle

"Carver, having been let down badly by players, fans and NUFC's hierarchy will soldier on and achieve greatness following his superb game management against Leicester. The Magpies are now 1 full point ahead of Leicester and will feel confident in their late European push".

Chemical ahleeryder.

At least Lee Ryder still likes you John.

Ryder has already written an article drawing parallels with Hughton, struggled in the PL but came into his own in the Championship. The unfortunate thing is if we do drop, there isn't even the remote chance that the club will hire a decent manager but if we go down it's gotta be between, this inept fool and a manager who just threw a playoff place out the window.

At least Lee Ryder still likes you John.

Ryder has already written an article drawing parallels with Hughton, struggled in the PL but came into his own in the Championship. The unfortunate thing is if we do drop, there isn't even the remote chance that the club will hire a decent manager but if we go down it's gotta be between, this inept fool and a manager who just threw a playoff place out the window.

The significant difference is that Hughton was liked and respected.