John Carver

Guest neesy111

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele  1m1 minute ago

Is it time for Carver to go? Said he'd resign if didn't think he could do job, well he's just become first #nufc manager to lose 8 in a row

8 in a row.  :blackeye:

Painfully, painfully out of his depth.

Yes the Ashley is snide, and of course team needs more investment, but worst manager in world would've picked up a couple of points from last 8 games.

Just goes to show you. Joking and messing about on the training field actually makes you s****. This plank has been riding the gravy train for years.

This. Carver, Stone and Woodman are clearly way out of their depth, and i've always maintained that they do fuck all in training. It's the only explanation for why our players never improve, lack intensity, are never fully fit for too long, and why we have not changed our set-piece routine for 5 years now.

Guest Roger Kint

Can't wait for Easy Ryder's pro-Carver articles this week.

'Red cards let Carver down'

He still thought he had a chance of getting the job full time this morning :lol: :lol: :lol:

He knows he's already got it.

The text from your mate?

Well that made me pretty sure of it but even the way he is going on in press conferences, I think it's pretty clear he has got it unfortunately.

Guest chopey

So he .....

Can't coach defence

Can't coach attack

Has a non existent midfield

Gets no respect from the players

Has no control of players coming in or out

What the fuck is he ?

Guest Gino14

Easily the worst manager I've seen take charge of a team in Premier League history.  He's setting all kinds of new records and he's not even in charge of what you'd say was one of the very worst teams.  He's just an absolute moron.  I still say I'd get a more sensible team shape than he picks if I picked the names and positions (apart from the goalie) out of a hat. It's mind boggling that this can be allowed to continue.

Janmaat didn't even bother looking at him when he was sent off. Carver was trying to give him a meaningful but weak stare and Janmaat just blanked him. The players have absolutely no respect for the lip licking dwarf.

Yet another reason why he has to resign/get the bullet.  The players clearly aren't "doing it" for him and don't respect him in the slightest.  We are going down with him in charge.  Fuck....I'd take Hoddle in for the games remaining!

I'd take relegation and a decade in the championship IF it meant we'd be getting rid of fat mike and having our club back but not sure that would be the case.