John Carver

Guest neesy111

Guest chopey

I honestly wish him all the best, he must have something about him if Sir Bobby kept him around for so long, however I will still enjoy watching what happens after a couple of bad results.

Brilliant! Great news if true :thup:

Fantastic, always loved him when he was here, didn't he take charge of us in one game and we won it 3-0?

Apart from the professional competencies of the coaching staff, in Steve Stone and John Carver we have two blokes with black and white blood in their veins. Great news.

GET IN

Well chuffed with that

:lol:  The posts on page one are like the opposite of the ones that appeared when Ranieri was appointed.

Mr. Carver worked at Newcastle, where he served as head coach, and assistant coach, next top coaches like Bobby Robson and Alan Pardew.

:anguish:

theGreenToon. :lol: Sorry, man. What are the chances?

Brilliant! Great news if true :thup:

Fantastic, always loved him when he was here, didn't he take charge of us in one game and we won it 3-0?

Apart from the professional competencies of the coaching staff, in Steve Stone and John Carver we have two blokes with black and white blood in their veins. Great news.

GET IN

Well chuffed with that

:lol:  The posts on page one are like the opposite of the ones that appeared when Ranieri was appointed.

:lol: We don't know shit.

:lol: ouch

Guys I don't post on the forum but I read it everyday, think I was saving it for a special time.. I think that time has come to get more active.

I am bloody devastated to have woken up today and opened my application of my local team to see that our head coach is John Carver.

I thought I would never see him again in my life or be part of anything in my life, yet he is going to be within meters from me :(

Thank you for all the sympathy in advance  :whatdidido:

You poor sod. :lol:

Guys I don't post on the forum but I read it everyday, think I was saving it for a special time.. I think that time has come to get more active.

I am bloody devastated to have woken up today and opened my application of my local team to see that our head coach is John Carver.

I thought I would never see him again in my life or be part of anything in my life, yet he is going to be within meters from me :(

Thank you for all the sympathy in advance  :whatdidido:

You poor sod. :lol:

Ha Ha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Within this difficult environment I was able to secure the club’s Premier League status with a 2-0 win over West Ham United on the last day of the season, finishing 15th in the league and ahead of local rivals Sunderland.

:spit:

Tomorrow is our 2nd leg Europa League match against Israeli Side Bei'tar Jerusalem.

1st leg we lost 0-1 in Jerusalem, the game plan was absolutely atrocious, playing players out of position, playing a negative style of football where as Omonoia has always been an attacking football team through out our history. We even had a player win the Golden Boot in 1976.

Guys; Cypriot football is 3rd world league, corruption at its finest. However whether we are a weak or strong team we always play with an attacking mind

Tomorrow if Carver does not pull a rabbit out of a magic hat then it will be the first time in over 5years that we have been knocked out of the Europa or Champions League qualifiers before the 3rd round.

So if he does not qualify, he won't be in the best of positions and fans will call for his head.